PDA

View Full Version : A not too.... NOOBIE!

ShadowHawke
04-18-2010, 10:41 AM
I have already posted, but will chime in here too. New to the Guild, found it quite by accident, but it's a fantastic place. I used to do SCA in SanAntonio some 25yrs ago when I had a horse that like to joust, but that is all history now. I'll try to stay out of the way, and try not to make a pain in the arse of myself as I have MOD duties on 2 other FORUMS. Both in other areas of interest. I would love to meet and talk with others from the Dallas area, but did not want to post on that board as I am not a member. Hope all is well with everyone... raining here almost 2 days now and nothing is getting done. Oh well... Hugz too... stay safe.

- ShadowHawke -

Madame Deanna
04-18-2010, 11:06 AM
Sending you a nice sunny Welcome to chase that rain away!

ShadowHawke
04-18-2010, 11:21 AM
Thankx... I see you're from NY??? Or at least live there...I'm from Queens Village, Long Island originally. How the hell I ended up here I'll be dayumed if I know. I still don't even speak the local dialect. But after 40 yrs. I guess I better, huh. Hope your day is warm and sunny and filled with all the happiness you can carry. Thankx again...

- ShadowHawke -

Kathryn Blakeley
04-18-2010, 02:28 PM
Welcome to the fun! :hi:

Kyrera
04-19-2010, 09:48 AM
Hello!

Kae
04-19-2010, 11:53 AM
Welcome to the mayhem. Give me a pm if you woudl like to know about any activities. You can always run into some of the game between 11 and 12 at Scarby each day for the meet and greet.
Kae