PDA

View Full Version : Imitation Clipclocks

Lady Hefron
05-10-2010, 08:33 PM
I already notified Madame Deanna about this through PM.

At the Robin Hood Festival in Guilford CT (the spring version of CTRF) there is a vendor selling imitation clipclocks. They call them Treasure Clocks and they are cheap, shoddy imitations. I examined them and they wouldn't stand up to even gentle usage.

LadyLanen
05-10-2010, 09:29 PM
Thats full of fail! I will be sure to hand out the card for clipclocks.com just in case anyone asks me about mine for sure!

Madame Deanna
05-11-2010, 06:45 AM
Thank you Lady Hefron for getting the word out.

I would like to say that if you are in need of a ClipClock and are attending the Robin Hood Festival, Storied Threads (Veronica Bailey) has a nice display at her booth for you to see.

Madame Deanna
05-11-2010, 06:46 AM
Whoops, clicked reply twice........

KaLeaAnne
05-17-2010, 03:06 PM
an additional note... the Treasure clocks have been around for a few years, I first noticed them at CTRF's fall show. Also, you you are looking for Storied Threads, she is located near the Castle stage next to a period tent with purple and yellow scallops... Dragon's Paradox... which also happens to be me and I offer guild members a 10% discount, just make sure you mention it!

Zoie La Belle
05-20-2010, 01:34 PM
Yeah, I'm pretty sure I bought one a few years back thinking it was a flip clock. I wore it to work and I can't tell you how many times the little clock face few from its home. :(

Madame Deanna
05-20-2010, 08:05 PM
Yeah, I'm pretty sure I bought one a few years back thinking it was a flip clock. I wore it to work and I can't tell you how many times the little clock face few from its home. :(

If you still have it, I could probably fix it for you. I have fixed several of those pieces and turned them into ClipClocks.

I want to thank everyone for all their kind comments, there are a lot of hidden watch gadgets out there and I hope that my designs and customer service will help keep my little "gadget" business growing!