PDA

View Full Version : You put it WHERE?!

Zoie La Belle
05-19-2010, 03:54 PM
Wait...WHAT?!

http://philadelphia.craigslist.org/mis/1701584027.html

You stuck my flash drive in your vagina - m4w - 25 (philadelphia)

Date: 2010-04-20, 3:04PM EDT

You stuck my flash drive in your vagina. If you are reading this, you know who you are. I donít think this is a fad sweeping the city, so this oneís for you.

We met at a Millcreek Tavern. You said you were from Lancaster. You were beautiful, you liked me. It was perfect. But thenÖ

We went back to my apartment. We watched The Breakfast Club. You had never seen it before. We then ended up in my bed, as planned. And had sex, as planned.

You looked beautiful half covered in my sheets when I left to use the bathroom. When I came back, this is what I saw:

You standing naked at my computer. You with your hand on the keyboard, not typing. You grabbing the flash drive.

The flash drive pops out.

You look at it.

You squat a little bit.

You insert it into your vagina, like a tampon.

I am speechless.

You proceed to get dressed, say you have to go home, and leave. The number you gave me doesnít work.

I am confused. Iíd like to see you again. Iíd like to see my flash drive again.

Your name is Rebecca. You have long blond hair.

Please get in touch. I am a very understanding person.

The 6th Rogue
05-20-2010, 12:29 PM
Boy did he screw that date up. He's supposed to get his flash drive back with his lips. No Rogue's Pin for him.

Phoenix McHeit
05-20-2010, 12:37 PM
Inserted there post-coitus, the flash drive wouldn't work anyway.

Maybe she gets a charge out of stealing them?

Blue Pixie
05-20-2010, 12:38 PM
Ewww, I wouldn't want the flash drive- you don't know where that vagina has been!

Margaret
05-20-2010, 12:53 PM
Now that's some funny shit right there.

The 6th Rogue
05-20-2010, 02:29 PM
Now that's some funny shit right there.

No, I think that would require a different point of insertion for that.

Margaret
05-20-2010, 02:32 PM
No, I think that would require a different point of insertion for that.

And some more lube

Lady Sarah
05-20-2010, 02:34 PM
And some more lube

and some gloves for retrieval.

Gellis Indigo
05-20-2010, 06:16 PM
and some gloves for retrieval.

...or an enema. ::runfore:

Lady Sarah
05-20-2010, 06:24 PM
...or an enema. ::runfore:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tYaki2ZvhSE&feature=PlayList&p=F9F96C6EB7D6FFE1&playnext_from=PL&playnext=1&index=68

Adriana Rose
05-20-2010, 10:07 PM
K yeah tea hurts when it comes out the nose.

The 6th Rogue
05-20-2010, 11:20 PM
K yeah tea hurts when it comes out the nose.

One more successful moment in science! (makes a check mark on the paper on his clip board, straightens up taped glasses and puts hand on lab coated hip)

Adriana Rose
05-21-2010, 12:30 PM
Glad to add to you research 0_o

Isabelle Warwicke
05-22-2010, 02:19 AM
One more successful moment in science! (makes a check mark on the paper on his clip board, straightens up taped glasses and puts hand on lab coated hip)

Helloooo, Nurse!

Lady Laurie
05-24-2010, 01:46 AM
I think its safe to say, that after reading that ad, many guys will make sure their blond dates aren't going by the name Rebecca. (And seriously he actually expected the number she gave him to work?-even after he caught her?)

The 6th Rogue
05-24-2010, 12:03 PM
I think its safe to say, that after reading that ad, many guys will make sure their blond dates aren't going by the name Rebecca. (And seriously he actually expected the number she gave him to work?-even after he caught her?)

Correction - most guys will be looking for a blonde named Rebecca after either hiding their USB Drives or buying a few especially for the purpose...

Theophilous
05-24-2010, 07:00 PM
Some mussings on that story.

The Geek part of me is not surprised about this, after all inserting and turning on is known as mounting a drive. Although mildly surprised that she used a flash drive rather than a hard drive, i suppose she may have been looking for something with a quicker response time than a hard one could provide. It certainly seems she was looking for more data input than was being provided earlier that evening. And it may not be a case of how much you can hold, but where you have it and how convenient it is to access that may be more important to her. And if shemanipulates the little button there, the one like there used to be on an IBM Thinkpad, would it do a data dump?

I know that hobbyist and enthusiast sometimes anthorpomorphize their hobbies, reffering to a favorite car as she, or i've got painting in my blood, but this is a new one on me. "I like computers so much I've got..." Well that just would be physically impossible for me to accomplish.

Can you catch a computer virus if you don't take proper "precautions"?

The 6th Rogue
05-26-2010, 02:05 PM
It was pure pun-ishment reading that.