PDA

View Full Version : Hello to all

'Chelle
05-21-2010, 07:43 PM
Thought I should say hi, I'm lurking here :hi: Sorry I didn't introduce myself sooner and let you know I was peeking at your posts LOL. Right after I signed up my life went crazy and is just now settling down.

How I came here --- as I was browsing the bookstore, paused to see if there were any Katie MacAlister books I had missed, and picked up Hard Day's Knight. While reading the book I was thinking "Gee those wenches sound like a fun bunch" and was delighted to find at the end of the book they were based on some real women, thus searching this site, joining the forum, and you all seem a fun bunch of women. Of course, not so delighted to find that here in the middle of Canada, wench groups are far far from me. (SIGH) Ah well, will read your posts and live vicariously in that way.

My name is Michelle, 'Chelle for short. Married (for too long :snicker:) with 2 kids, boy 17 & girl 10, and have a dog, 2 cats and a rabbit. All born and live here in Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, Canada - a lovely city in the middle of flat farm country. Don't know as I'd like to live anywhere else, great people and love being able to see for miles. If anyone ever saw Corner Gas on TV(I heard it was shown in some places in the States), Dog River is about 2 hours south of our city, and yeah I have relatives just like that in small-town Saskatchewan. Right now my days are filled with work as an office manager in a crop-hail insurance office, member of TOPS still trying to lose the last bit of weight I need to, love running the kids around to Karate and volunteering for that, trying to finish sewing us all garb for Quad War in August. I read a lot, needlework of all kinds, make great cookies & bread, and don't particularly like working in the yard. GAH whatever else, just ask :rofl:otherwise I just talk too much, it's a tendancy I have.

Nice to meet all of you.

renren
05-21-2010, 07:56 PM
:hi:Welcome Chelle, nice to meet ya!

Torra
05-21-2010, 08:13 PM
Welcome welcome! Glad to hear you found us. If I'm not mistaken, we've had some other wenches from Canada in the past...maybe they still frequent the forums.

Madame Deanna
05-21-2010, 08:20 PM
A warm wonderful welcome to you!

Lady Hefron
05-21-2010, 09:12 PM
Welcome to the mayhem. Glad to have you aboard.

Kathryn Blakeley
05-21-2010, 10:57 PM
Welcome to the fun!! :hi:

Lady Laurie
05-24-2010, 02:34 AM
welcome to the boards!::welcome:

'Chelle
05-24-2010, 03:43 AM
Thank you all for the welcome.

Torra - maybe from Ontario. Much bigger province, more people.

Kae
05-24-2010, 09:53 AM
Welcome - you sound like you will fit right in.
Kae

ShadowHawke
05-24-2010, 03:07 PM
Howdy, from TEXAS!!!

- ShadowHawke -

LadyLanen
05-24-2010, 09:25 PM
Welcome welcome!