PDA

View Full Version : and now he is Sir Patrick

Thistle
06-02-2010, 02:16 PM
There's a hole in the starship Sir Patrick, Sir Patrick! http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/entertainment_and_arts/10217872.stm

The 6th Rogue
06-02-2010, 03:34 PM
Yup. I posted about it on the Rogues' Board. About damned time. I wonder how long before his Hamlet co-star David Tennent will get to go on one knee before the queen?

Kyrera
06-02-2010, 04:46 PM
i love him

Bean
06-02-2010, 06:52 PM
You can see him grinning like a schoolboy in the photos with the Queen!!

Stolenhalo6
06-02-2010, 11:05 PM
You can see him grinning like a schoolboy in the photos with the Queen!!

mmmmmm...I just pictured him as a naughty schoolboy - so wrong but so sexy!

LadyLanen
06-04-2010, 02:23 PM
Patrick Stewart was/is my longtime crush. Congrats to him that dreamy man!

Ysobelle
06-04-2010, 07:16 PM
Yup. I posted about it on the Rogues' Board. About damned time. I wonder how long before his Hamlet co-star David Tennent will get to go on one knee before the queen?

I'm gonna give that about 20, 30 years. I wouldn't say he's a shoo-in, but he keeps making the artistic choices he's making, it'd be hard to imagine a knighthood not happening. I just watched "Recovery" a couple of days ago, and it's still affecting me.

Sir Patrick is one of the most marvelous actors I've ever had the pleasure of seeing. Huzzah!

Lady Sarah
06-04-2010, 07:23 PM
I said it on the boys board and I'll say it here - I wanna rub his head on my boobies.

I adore Patrick! He's not afraid of going outside the norm in his roles. And, there always seems to be such an elegance about him, even when he's in jeans and tshirt.

Well done, Sir Patrick. Well Done indeed.

Ysobelle
06-04-2010, 08:16 PM
I said it on the boys board and I'll say it here - I wanna rub his head on my boobies.

Many a year ago, a certain Guildsman we all know and love named my rack. One was Yul Brenner, the other Patrick Stewart. There's a joke in there somewhere. Probably many, many jokes.

Lady Sarah
06-04-2010, 08:27 PM
Many a year ago, a certain Guildsman we all know and love named my rack. One was Yul Brenner, the other Patrick Stewart. There's a joke in there somewhere. Probably many, many jokes.

Dude.... and I thought naming mind "Real" and "All natural" was funny!! You win! :aok:

Ysobelle
06-04-2010, 09:06 PM
Dude.... and I thought naming mind "Real" and "All natural" was funny!! You win! :aok:

I'll pass that along to Lars!

Thistle
06-05-2010, 12:09 AM
Mine are "Kibbles" and "Bits"- Bits being the smaller of the two. And I would happily rub Sir Patrick's face in them, given half a chance. Or for that matter, David Tennant.

... wouldn't turn down Hugh Jackman, either.

Lady Sarah
06-05-2010, 01:33 AM
... wouldn't turn down Hugh Jackman, either.

WALNUTS BABY!!!

err... ahem...

yeah... I'd take a whirl at Mr. Jackman too... provided his wife was OK with it. *rotfl*

Phoenix McHeit
06-05-2010, 08:43 AM

http://senorgif.com/2010/05/04/funny-animated-gifs-now-im-thirsty/