PDA

View Full Version : Hello from the Ozarks

RÚs Dubh
06-06-2010, 01:30 AM
HalÚ!

I'm new to ren faires, wenches, the whole bit. My good friend, Erin, talked me into going this year to OKRF. I loved it and went back twice more. :-) Wish I could go every weekend.

She told me about the Wenches Guild. I would like to get more info about the chapter from my area. I live on the AR/MO line and spend about as much time equally in both. I'm originally from OK, so claiming OKRF as my own. Met some wonderful people there this year.

I'm hoping to make a lot more new friends here. Nice to 'meet' you all.

Torra
06-06-2010, 07:42 AM
Welcome to the boards! I think Local 13 is your local, and that's got the lovely Isabelle Fawkes as a Madame. I'm sure she can answer any questions you have, but the other ladies in the chapter can also. Either way, hope you enjoy the guild!

Erinesse
06-07-2010, 03:45 PM
HalÚ!

I'm new to ren faires, wenches, the whole bit. My good friend, Erin, talked me into going this year to OKRF. I loved it and went back twice more. :-) Wish I could go every weekend.

She told me about the Wenches Guild. I would like to get more info about the chapter from my area. I live on the AR/MO line and spend about as much time equally in both. I'm originally from OK, so claiming OKRF as my own. Met some wonderful people there this year.

I'm hoping to make a lot more new friends here. Nice to 'meet' you all.

Oh Lord, we've created yet another Ren junkie! ::tinfoil: ... Huzzah!!! :-D

Truly so glad that you find pleasure in this world & most certainly glad to share it with yet another, Sugar. Don't know what Local you're in though, asking around to see if we can get that answer for you. It's not #13, we're TX, LA, OK here, but will check with our Lady Isa & see if she knows.

Whatever Local, welcome aboard!

hugs,

Erin ::sailing:

**** Raevyn has researched & says she believes you to be in Local 29. ****

serena
06-24-2010, 01:18 PM
Welcome!