PDA

View Full Version : Teen Werewolves

RedFox
06-14-2010, 12:20 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q77sJT8O56E

I can kind of understand it - and I was starting to accept it up until the point they mentioned an 18 year old in the possession of a lost dog's skull..... just no.

Cyranno DeBoberac
06-14-2010, 02:33 AM
http://knowinglyundersold.files.wordpress.com/2008/07/teen-wolf3.jpg

Roberto Phoenix
06-17-2010, 09:28 PM
So will high schools now begin handing out free flea collars? :roll:

Triskel
06-17-2010, 09:36 PM
Does anyone else ever wonder why lately they only limit it to just werewolves and vampires? What about those succubi, orcs and other monsters? Every monster needs love! Mayhap it's because of this random uprising with those horride Twilight movies.

Phoenix McHeit
06-17-2010, 10:03 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q77sJT8O56E

I can kind of understand it - and I was starting to accept it up until the point they mentioned an 18 year old in the possession of a lost dog's skull..... just no.

I highly doubt they did a DNA test. Are they taking this boy's word that the skull is from the recent missing dog? Because teenagers would never lie to get attention. :roll:

RedFox
06-17-2010, 11:43 PM
I highly doubt they did a DNA test. Are they taking this boy's word that the skull is from the recent missing dog? Because teenagers would never lie to get attention. :roll:

Just dog head in 18 year old possession seems creepy to me. Also.... the "boy" is actually a girl Phee....

Phoenix McHeit
06-18-2010, 08:02 AM
Oh ok - well there's a difference in having a skull, and having a head. I have a few cleaned skulls around, for various reasons. But I'm creeped out by taxidermy. *shrug*

Just having possession isn't that big a deal, for me. And apologies, the teen's name doesn't exactly give a gender clue, nor do the clothing and accouterments.

But without further info, my original point stands.

Eadie
06-18-2010, 02:40 PM
Just dog head in 18 year old possession seems creepy to me.

Why? My Rogue had several animal skulls by the time he was 18....that he collected and cleaned himself. And you can buy such things easily.

Triskel
06-22-2010, 01:34 AM
The skull thing doesn't creep me out...it's the fact that they think that they can transform into wolves. I understand the want to be in a group or pack but maybe taking it into a supernatural form is going overboard...

Cyranno DeBoberac
06-23-2010, 12:58 AM
The skull thing doesn't creep me out...it's the fact that they think that they can transform into wolves.

Maybe they can... ::tinfoil:

DangerousCurves
06-23-2010, 10:09 AM
I happen to like that "horrid" Twilight series....but aside from that....I agree that this kid having a skull in itself isn't the issue. I'm questioning if this is going to be like when those kids who thought they were vampires killed one of the "cult" members parents? Anyone remember that? They genuinely believed that their 17 (?) year old fearless leader was genuinely a modern day Nosferatu. Yeah. My guess is someone was putting crack on their Wheaties :unamused: and then there were the infamous Dungeons & Dragons obsessives....while I loved D&D as much as the next teenager, I knew that if someone pissed me off, I couldn't simply whip out a broadsword and expect to get experience points instead of jail time.

Triskel
06-23-2010, 08:24 PM
Maybe they can... ::tinfoil:

If they can I will admit that I am jealous and want their superpowers. I rather be an animagus though and choose when I change.