PDA

View Full Version : A new Wench

Will Knot
07-27-2005, 09:20 PM
On the first day of Pa the wife will be at the faire so I have a question. The question is there a special service for pinning a wench?

Alianne
07-27-2005, 11:26 PM
Nope.

Does she already have her pin? They're not sold at PARF.....

Will Knot
07-28-2005, 07:11 PM
Yes she does. Got it online threw Lars.

Ysobelle
07-28-2005, 07:19 PM
Actually, yeah. We've done it in the past right after the Wench Walk, when we're all assembled. If you'd like us to pin your fine lady wife, we'd be more than happy to do so!

Will Knot
07-28-2005, 07:59 PM
it would be nice. I am sure she will love it.

Fiona Freckl'dbottom
07-29-2005, 01:45 PM
On the first day of Pa the wife will be at the faire so I have a question. The question is there a special service for pinning a wench?

Huh? I thought she already *was* a wench! I didn't realise she was only a WIP!

Will Knot
07-29-2005, 02:19 PM
nope she just acts like a wench, but now she is offcial. Now I am still a RIP tho...and not Rip Skellton

Alianne
07-30-2005, 08:52 PM
Actually, yeah. We've done it in the past right after the Wench Walk, when we're all assembled. If you'd like us to pin your fine lady wife, we'd be more than happy to do so!

I stand corrected. (though there's no 'official -- as in 'prescribed by the Guild' -- ceremony)

But hey, as long as she's got her pin, everything else is just icing on the cake.

Or is that 'icing on the bodice'..... :)

Will Knot
07-30-2005, 10:19 PM

I stand corrected. (though there's no 'official -- as in 'prescribed by the Guild' -- ceremony)

But hey, as long as she's got her pin, everything else is just icing on the cake.

<ears perk> icing on the bodice.....mmm sounds fun

Alianne
07-30-2005, 10:33 PM

<ears perk> icing on the bodice.....mmm sounds fun

Thought you'd think so.....although it would probably be better if the icing were *above* the bodice just a bit......I hate to have to have bodices dry cleaned any more often than they need to be..... ;)

Will Knot
07-30-2005, 11:37 PM

Or is that 'icing on the bodice'..... :)[/quote]

<ears perk> icing on the bodice.....mmm sounds fun[/quote]

Thought you'd think so.....although it would probably be better if the icing were *above* the bodice just a bit......I hate to have to have bodices dry cleaned any more often than they need to be..... ;)[/quote]

Oh you mean cake iccing, thought you ment a icicle......umm I am going stand over there

Galleywench
07-31-2005, 11:15 AM
Nope.

Does she already have her pin? They're not sold at PARF.....

They are not sold at PARF per se... but orders can be placed through Jay and Nikki at PARF and brought up there...Jay has been working with Lars on site at Tux and will be driving back and forth from NY to PA for stock and such.

Sparrow
08-01-2005, 10:19 AM
Will,

Send your wench big squishy hugs from me! And take lotsa pictures of her pinning,. Tell her I'll be there in spirit.

-K

Will Knot
08-01-2005, 01:39 PM
Will,

Send your wench big squishy hugs from me! And take lotsa pictures of her pinning,. Tell her I'll be there in spirit.

-K

Wish I could take pics but I am on cast and not allowed to touch a camera

Fiona Freckl'dbottom
08-01-2005, 09:02 PM
Will,

-K

Don't worry Sparrow, I'll make it a point to have my "little box that goes beep" with me and take photos of the pinning ;-)

Will Knot
08-09-2005, 01:48 PM
Will,

-K

Don't worry Sparrow, I'll make it a point to have my "little box that goes beep" with me and take photos of the pinning ;-)

Thank you Po's Henchwench

po silvertop the rogue
08-12-2005, 09:03 AM
Huzzah, Vivat and Congrats to the new Wench and Rogue!
Wish I could be there this weekend to help in the celebration! (We'll have to do it all over again when I *do* get on-site! :lol: )

Go out there and HAVE FUN! :twisted:

s.