PDA

View Full Version : Faire 2010 Info

SHpepperKat
06-26-2010, 04:24 AM
So as we all know, several of us are going to be at Faire the third weekend. At least 2 of us are camping for sure and I think there will be one more. I know that Autumn and I are planning to camp. Anyone else want to join us? Remember there will be children so if you don't like camping with the munchkins, that is something to think about.

Also, We will be planning to meet at main gate a couple times during each day. i was thinking of 11 am and either 2 or 3 pm also at main gate. As the time gets closer, we can chose a more definite time for the afternoon meeting. We will also let you know how to recognize us. Many of us know each other by sight already so that helps too.

Let me know who is oplanning to be there and we will know who to look for. Look forward to seeing you all this year.

Morgan Ravynswood
06-26-2010, 01:02 PM
My plans are still up in the air. If I go, it will be for 1 day, maybe Saturday of the last weekend, and I may have my SIL in tow with my nephew.

Danicia de Lontra
06-27-2010, 12:26 AM
(Bah, trying again. Forum post failz.)

That's the 21st, yes? If so, then I'm in! Unless for some reason I have to go to Germany for a conference. I'll know more next month on whether I'm attending or not. At least, I hope to know.

Look for these two broads!

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/hs016.snc4/34162_444625826292_707606292_6314780_4952763_n.jpg

littlekitty381
06-28-2010, 12:50 AM
Nice photo.. Who are they?

Morgan Ravynswood
06-28-2010, 01:34 AM
The one on the right is Danicia.

SHpepperKat
06-28-2010, 04:18 AM
It appears that my response from last night didn't post. So here goes again.

Maggie, is that the same nephew as last year? I really do hope to see you there. It was nice meeting you then.

Danicia, Yuppers it's the 21st.

I picked 11 and 2 as the meeting times because not everyone gets to faire right at Gate. I personally live 5 minutes from the site, but will be camping. Plus sometimes a later time works better for everyone. We met up several times over the course of the day last year and that worked well. Plus there's at least one show that we have to attend. When BOWI preforms, the wenches are there to support one of our own.

Let us know what time works best for everyone and also what you might be wearing. Danicia, you should be easy to find. I might get creative and make some new stuff. Haven't decided yet.

Morgan Ravynswood
06-28-2010, 01:57 PM
It appears that my response from last night didn't post. So here goes again.

Maggie, is that the same nephew as last year? I really do hope to see you there. It was nice meeting you then.

Yuppers, the same nephew. His mom is seeing if she can get the day off and go too. I think they would enjoy it!

Danicia de Lontra
06-28-2010, 02:55 PM
Nice photo.. Who are they?

My mother and I. Ya know, the folks you met at NorWesCon. :P

SHpepperKat
07-02-2010, 03:42 AM
Maggie, I hope to see you all there. It seems as if we might just have a grand encampment and invasion this year.

littlekitty381
07-06-2010, 06:00 PM
My mother and I. Ya know, the folks you met at NorWesCon. :P
Hello to you as well. How are you?

Eadie
08-04-2010, 12:08 PM
We were at set-up this weekend and everything went great. By the time we left Monday morning (damn work!) the stages were up and their floors freshly painted, one ale house was up and the onther was going up. The post holes for the joust area were be augured out by machine (yay for fast) and everything else was either done or almost done. The people at Maris Farms were just great - as they were last year. It's hard to sit here at work and not be back on site already!

Morgan Ravynswood
08-16-2010, 12:40 AM
:sigh:
I won't be able to make it this year ladies.

My husband has been away all summer, and while I did get to see him for about 1.5 weeks during that time, he will be coming home on Saturday. I would say I would like to come out to the faire on Sunday, but I don't want to leave him (any guess as to why? :wink:), and he won't want to get into a car after having driven for 5 days across the country.

So, I'm happy that I won't be going, but I'm very sad that I won't be at faire for another year. I hope I will be able to participate more in the activities on the other side of the mountains with you all!

SHpepperKat
08-16-2010, 08:15 PM
:sigh:
I won't be able to make it this year ladies.

My husband has been away all summer, and while I did get to see him for about 1.5 weeks during that time, he will be coming home on Saturday. I would say I would like to come out to the faire on Sunday, but I don't want to leave him (any guess as to why? :wink:), and he won't want to get into a car after having driven for 5 days across the country.

So, I'm happy that I won't be going, but I'm very sad that I won't be at faire for another year. I hope I will be able to participate more in the activities on the other side of the mountains with you all!

We will miss you,. But I would stay home for that reason too. There's always next year.