PDA

View Full Version : Hello Lovely Ladies!

Lux
07-27-2010, 02:42 PM
I just signed up today after prompting from my very Rougish friend - I am not yet a wench offically but would like to become one! I am very excited! If anyone has any information which would inform me of how to hook up with a local guild I would be eternally greatful - I live in Michigan (Metro Detroit area) and attend the Michigan Ren Fest! Thanks so much in advance and cant wait to meet you!:ilu:

Margaret
07-27-2010, 02:59 PM
Local MI Guild? Naw - don't know nuthin' about them. ::badhair:

I kid! I'm such a kidder! HA!

Anyway - hello Lux and welcome to the IWG, the boards and to Local #57 Wenches of All Flavors!! :cheer:

I will PM you the address to our Local's Yahoo Group - that is where we tend to discuss 'business' and other happenings in the Local.

There are also more than a few L57 Wenches on the board here and they should be popping in to say hello soon.

Again, welcome aboard and any questions you may have, just ask.

Lux
07-27-2010, 03:02 PM
Oh you are the best! *wiggles and giggles* I cant wait to check out the yahoo group!

Torra
07-27-2010, 04:44 PM
Welcome to the boards! I'm a former L57 gal myself, and I can tell you they're a fabulous bunch of ladies. You'll have a great time with them!

Gellis Indigo
07-27-2010, 05:31 PM
Welcome, welcome welcome!

Please let us know when you become "official" and can officially join Local 57! We look forward to having you!

Gellis Indigo
07-27-2010, 05:35 PM
Welcome, welcome welcome!

Please let us know when you become "official" and can officially join Local 57! We look forward to having you!

Ooop, looks like you've already ordered your pin and you are a Wench in Postage? I'll be approving your Yahoo! group membership promptly!

And again ::welcome:

Kathryn Blakeley
07-27-2010, 06:16 PM
Welcome to the fun from another MI wench!! :hi: I'm also in the Metro Detroit area.

Lux
07-27-2010, 06:33 PM
Thank you all! I look very forward to meet you! Yes- I ordered my pin! Any tips or tricks would be very welcome as I am sooooo new to this!