PDA

View Full Version : Something new to wear...

Isabelle Warwicke
08-23-2010, 02:14 PM
I'm wearing the visage of a Single Woman.

I split with my LTR this morning and am at Liberty. I feel that I made the right decision for myself.

Ysobelle
08-23-2010, 06:17 PM
Oh, I'm so sorry! I mean, good for you, and kudos for taking care of yourself, but I'm sorry it didn't work out.

Gellis Indigo
08-23-2010, 06:53 PM
::hug::

Isabelle Warwicke
08-24-2010, 01:38 AM
Just realized that he un-friended and blocked me on Facebook when I logged on tonight.

*shrug* You want I should be sad about that?

Phoenix McHeit
08-24-2010, 06:37 AM
It feels... liberating... doesn't it?

Many hugs and much support, my dear. You are loved.

:grouphug:

Lady Hefron
08-24-2010, 08:56 AM
I'm glad you freed yourself from something that didn't work. I'm sorry it didn't work.

daBaroness
08-24-2010, 08:23 PM
Just realized that he un-friended and blocked me on Facebook when I logged on tonight.

*shrug* You want I should be sad about that?

That's OK - my niece's former fiance's mother unfriended her after making some snarky remark about a very benign posting Katie had made. My thoughts: "Really lady, you're HOW old?!" What a twit!

Isabelle Warwicke
08-25-2010, 02:02 PM
You were expecting more from someone who sleeps on Star Wars sheets?:shhh::shhh:

Nice.

The 6th Rogue
08-25-2010, 04:44 PM
I ran into an ex-gf a while back and we got to talking. The conversation ended like this:

ex: "When people piss me off like that I stop talking to them for a while. Heck, after we broke up I didn't talk to you for two or three months."

me: "Yeah, I never had the chance to thank you for that."

When she finally figured out what everyone was laughing about (I wasn't sleeping with her for her brains) she growled at me and stormed off. I wondered out-loud if I just earned another 2 or 3 month break and started up a second round of laughter.

Azura
08-26-2010, 03:19 AM
The thing that I'm most upset about is I just essentially banned myself from Faire for the rest of the season. I broke up with the Fight Cast Director and he pulled my pass. Damn.

What? SERIOUSLY?! That just seems so low! Isn't there someone you could talk to about this? Maybe one of the other directors? Anyone?

Isabelle Warwicke
08-26-2010, 02:27 PM
Sorry all. I should have stated that my Ex asked for my pass back. He didn't "pull" it. My using the term resulted in a verbal spanking from more than one source, none that I'm too happy getting spanked by.

You won't see me at faire for the rest of the season because I choose not to go, not because I am banned.

I would like to know however, who shared the previous post information with my ex. Because, honestly, it's not your soup to stir.