PDA

View Full Version : Oh hello, again!

DoņaNina
09-13-2010, 12:06 PM
Hey ya'll, Nina here. It's been a while, so I figured I'd say I'm back right here. :D

I had to take a break from wenching two or three years back because I was starting a new life on my own with the guy who's now my husband (AKA Kickstand), and that can get expensive, especially when you're laid off THREE TIMES (thanks, economy!).

But! I'm back now, we're looking for a house to buy, and I can finally return to wenching. This weekend I paid a visit to PARF for the first time, and bought some goodies for my triumphant (if not late in season...) return!

So for those of yuns who remember me, here's the new stuff that happened while I was gone...

1. I got married last year, to Kickstand.
2. I got a new job with the state department.
3. I left my old band, Blood Corps, and joined a new band, A Sound of Thunder. (We're doing amazing!! Gonna open for Doro and Firewind, soon!)
4. I moved back to Maryland.

Errrr... I think that's it. I also managed to purchase a brand new red leather corset this weekend, which is AMAZING, so I'm putting together a new outfit for it. Woo! I'll be going back to PARF in two weeks (gotta replenish the fundage...) and will be spending the entire weekend there with my goons, Kickstand and Stagi (and maybe my guitarist, if he can board his doggies).

I also, through trials and tribulations, managed to get down to 125lbs! So, for ya'll who saw me before, here's some pictures of me now, to complete my wenchly update! :D

Here's my at my last photo shoot! (I do modeling on the side, now. It's fun!)
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v697/OtakuQueen/nina-2.jpg

Me and my new band! I loves them...
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v697/OtakuQueen/edited600px0004.jpg

Aaaaand then there's Kickstand and I, last year! Eeeee.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v697/OtakuQueen/Wedding/I32.jpg

MaidenFaeSnow
09-13-2010, 01:54 PM
Been wondering where you have been! Glad that life is treating you well!

Bean
09-13-2010, 02:15 PM
Good to see you again!!!! You coming to Maryland at all this year??

DoņaNina
09-13-2010, 02:22 PM
Good to see you again!!!! You coming to Maryland at all this year??

I certainly hope so!! I miss all the MD people!

BronxGirl
09-13-2010, 02:41 PM
-laughs- Welcome back, hun! :cheer: What are the PARF dates? I need to head out there.

-shakes fist- I still want my VilmahCakes!!!!

DoņaNina
09-13-2010, 03:01 PM
--shakes fist- I still want my VilmahCakes!!!!

You will get them!! Maybe once I finally get my condo... XP

Torra
09-13-2010, 04:23 PM
So glad to see you again! And I'm so happy for you and all the good things that have been going on in your life, you totally earned all of them.

PS- Love the wedding photo!

Ravin' Raven
09-13-2010, 04:35 PM
Glad you are back you sexy thang. I have moved OUT of Maryland in the intervening time durn it!

And I just gotta say - traditional wedding dress + white spiked collar! You rock!

BronxGirl
09-13-2010, 04:37 PM
You will get them!! Maybe once I finally get my condo... XP

Maybe after I finally manage to see you perform?

DoņaNina
09-13-2010, 04:44 PM
Glad you are back you sexy thang. I have moved OUT of Maryland in the intervening time durn it!

And I just gotta say - traditional wedding dress + white spiked collar! You rock!

Thanks so much! And you lucky lady, I'd love to get out of MD.. XD I miss Virginia! It was so pretty there!

And Grainia, I'm TOTALLY wearing my corset to the Doro show.. but on November 6th, we're doing Flight of the Valkyries in Baltimore, and that's gonna be an all day festival promoting WOMEN IN METAL! So that would be a great day to come down!

Kathryn Blakeley
09-13-2010, 04:56 PM
Yay!!! Glad to see you back!! ::yay::

daBaroness
09-14-2010, 05:15 AM
Glad you're back chica. I wondered where you'd gotten to. Congrats and felicitations on the nuptuals to the Kickstand; on the new band and the new life. Be happy!