PDA

View Full Version : Hello there! ^^

Brandan Paul Graham
09-17-2010, 11:00 AM
I'm nto entirely sure this will even be psoted as per the needing account to be verfied thing. First, I suppose information about me is neccesary.
My faire experience, is none. I have never seen one, heard of them until today in which a friend of mine in a different state, said she goes to them all the time as she is a gypsy. She said I should join one due to some personal issues in my life right now, and she sent me to this Directorie site, and I came from there to here after reading the rules and such. I am 19, highschool graduate, big brother of 3 little brothers and a baby sister, little brother of one big brother. I currently reside in Suffolk Virginia but looking to move, anywhere lol. There is one stipulation about me that makes me nervous about even joining this site, I'm Trans! ^^""". I have many questions about this whole thing, and even this site itself, but for now, simply going to sit, watch, and try to figure everything out! ^^"

Torra
09-17-2010, 11:04 AM
Welcome to the forums!

Brandan Paul Graham
09-17-2010, 11:06 AM
Thanks ^^ Its nice to be here, looking through all the subforums and such and it seems a fun busstling palce ^^

Phoenix McHeit
09-17-2010, 11:09 AM
Hi Brandan! Welcome to our little corner of the Internet. :hi:

Please keep your hands and feet inside the Handbasket at all times. Hang on and enjoy the ride!

First round is on you. I'll have a Captain & Coke, thanks. ::badhair:

Brandan Paul Graham
09-17-2010, 11:10 AM
My money, your ID card :P

Margaret
09-17-2010, 11:49 AM

"You can't have any. You're too young."

Hola Brandan!

Brandan Paul Graham
09-17-2010, 11:53 AM
Shhh >.>

Also...I dont mean to freak anyone out but as said, I'm trans...MtF ^^" I have another name, Kaylin Nicole Jamison, I diddnt realize I would be anmed after my FaceBook account or else I would have used that one x_x" I'm trying to fix it!

ALSO if, being, trans, is a no no here, then pelase, let me know I dont mean to cause any ripples or interupt anyones day, I simply seek to elarn and help things go mroe smoothly, if this is the case, then as said, Let me know and I shall leave immidately

Torra
09-17-2010, 12:01 PM
So I'm guessing you'd rather be called Kaylin? Duly noted.

And I think you'll find that we don't have a problem with trans people playing in our sandbox. The crowd here is really embracing of lots of different lifestyles.

Brandan Paul Graham
09-17-2010, 12:02 PM
If it isnt to much to ask thank you, and when your own family kicks you out for it x.x you dont trust anybody to be supportive because of anything

Phoenix McHeit
09-17-2010, 12:33 PM

That works for me! Welcome, Kaylin.

Brandan Paul Graham
09-17-2010, 12:35 PM
lol thank you :)

Margaret
09-17-2010, 12:51 PM
Thanks for putting your name in your sig line! I will remember it that way!

Hola yet once again.

Brandan Paul Graham
09-17-2010, 12:52 PM
lol I figures it would help alot of people :) Thanks for the second welcome ^_^

Ysobelle
09-17-2010, 01:41 PM
You should be able to change your name in your profile. If you have any problems with it, let me know! And welcome!

Kathryn Blakeley
09-17-2010, 02:52 PM
Welcome to the fun!!! :hi:

Brandan Paul Graham
09-17-2010, 02:53 PM
Thank you! This seems like a fun bunch of people ^^

Bean
09-17-2010, 03:45 PM
Welcome Kaylin!!!

Brandan Paul Graham
09-17-2010, 03:49 PM
Thanks ^^

Ysobelle
09-17-2010, 03:55 PM
Okay. Go into your profile page, and above your user photo, there on the left, is a little pencil. Click that. You'll be asked to log into your vBulletin account, and from there, you should be able to edit your screen name.

Let me know if that doesn't work.

SwtLvbleBrian
09-17-2010, 04:06 PM
Welcome Kaylin from a VA rogue. MDRF is going on right now outside of Annapolis if you want to check out a good Faire.

Kevan

Brandan Paul Graham
09-17-2010, 05:29 PM
Issues with name change, as there is NO pencil, so, now what?

And I dont know what MDRF stands for, or where Annopolis is to be honest x.x" I'm geographically handipcapped

Lady Sarah
09-17-2010, 05:57 PM
"You can't have any. You're too young."

That's right, Mayhem - We're in the middle of a chase. Something red.

Lady Sarah
09-17-2010, 05:58 PM
At the risk of being rude, seeing as I haven't seen a post on what name you prefer..

Welcome... whoever you are.

Lady Hefron
09-17-2010, 06:13 PM
Welcome aboard Kaylin. You will find support, discussion, arguments, play and a lot of fun.

Brandan Paul Graham
09-17-2010, 06:56 PM
ITs actually on the first page ^^""" And I'm trying to change it but it isnt working, I linked to the wrong facebook account and now my name seems to be stuck even though I've changed to my other facebook account

Tink
09-18-2010, 01:14 PM
Issues with name change, as there is NO pencil, so, now what?

And I dont know what MDRF stands for, or where Annopolis is to be honest x.x" I'm geographically handipcapped

Kaylin.....MDRF stand for Maryland Renaissance Faire. One of the most beautiful faire sites in existence.

As for name change help...you can PM our webmistress Snipe or take up Yso's offer to help and PM her.

Brandan Paul Graham
09-18-2010, 01:17 PM
Id did PM her and thats when she posted the second help, now I was jus waiting for her next advice, but I shall PM the Snipe woman, and really? Thats an awful long walk x.x"

((No liscense, n soon to be no cars x_X"""))

Ysobelle
09-19-2010, 01:27 AM
Actually, snooks, it appears since I have mod status, I can do it for you. Would you like me to?

Brandan Paul Graham
09-19-2010, 02:40 AM
Please and thank you! -hug- ^^

Ysobelle
09-20-2010, 11:09 PM
Well, I tried, but it won't stick, so I think you may indeed have to do it. Did you get to the vBulletin log-in page?

Margaret
09-21-2010, 08:24 AM
That's right, Mayhem - We're in the middle of a chase. Something red.

:aok:

MillieWylde
09-21-2010, 12:36 PM
Welcome and Well Come, Kaylin! As for the no license/no car deal, my best advice is try to find a friend/group of friends in your area who have said items and get them interested in visiting a Faire too. That's how I got to my first faire (which, by the way was MDRF)!! :thumbsup:

I'll also just point out that we have a faire just outside of Charlotte, NC as well, if that's any closer for you. And, honestly, I haven't been to a faire site yet that I didn't like! ::whistle:: So come join us, when you can!