PDA

View Full Version : Hotel under fire for sex toys in rooms

Mistress Morigianna
09-30-2010, 01:48 AM
http://www.adelaidenow.com.au/travel/news/hotel-under-fire-for-sex-toys-in-rooms/story-fn3015fd-1225931719198

A TRENDY hotel offering guests a range of complimentary sex toys in their rooms has been criticised, but staff say customers love the move.
The Berns Hotel in Stockholm, Sweden recently expanded the range of items it offers guests from tea and coffee, minibar drinks and a Bible, to include sex toys such as vibrators, handcuffs and stockings.

Revealed: Raunchy hotel secrets

Local authorities, who have been working with the city's hotels to stamp out prostitution, are furious over the move.

"The hotel is trying to glorify something that we are working to de-glorify," local police officer Tom Eckerling told the Sweden's The Local news.

Start of sidebar. Skip to end of sidebar.
.End of sidebar. Return to start of sidebar.
However the hotel remains defiant, insisting that it has received a positive response from guests.

It has no plans to remove the items from guest rooms. However staff "usually" remove them from rooms used by families, the hotel said.

The hotel insists the sex toys won't attract prostitution.

"There is nothing ugly with sex, that is something that we want to show," the hotel's reception manager Andreas L'Estrade said.

Cyranno DeBoberac
09-30-2010, 08:02 PM
"The hotel is trying to glorify something that we are working to de-glorify," local police officer Tom Eckerling told the Sweden's The Local news.

Why is police officer Tom Eckerling trying to de-glorify sex? :ow:

Sounds like someone really needs to get laid. :roll:

The 6th Rogue
10-01-2010, 10:30 AM
Stockholm, Sweden

'Nuff said right there. Sweden is one of the countries most of the world thinks is one big orgy to begin with.

Margaret
10-01-2010, 10:35 AM
God Bless the Swedish nation!

Did I mention I am half Swedish?! ::waggle::

The 6th Rogue
10-01-2010, 10:42 AM

That explains a metric assload in and off itself right there. ;)

Margaret
10-01-2010, 11:04 AM
That explains a metric assload in and off itself right there. ;)

In and off?

I prefer in and out, but come over here Sugar and we can talk about it. :wink:

The 6th Rogue
10-01-2010, 11:19 AM
LOLZ! Sometimes life is better with type-o's.

Tink
10-02-2010, 10:53 AM
I don't care that the hotel stocks these items, BUT I do hope the vibrators are not re-used..I don't care what they clean them with. ICK. ::doubleb::

(Not that it poses a real issue for me, since I don't think I'll ever be staying there...)

daBaroness
10-05-2010, 12:32 AM
God Bless the Swedish nation!

Ya, sure, you betcha!