PDA

View Full Version : I have always wondered this...

Triskel
10-05-2010, 08:10 PM
My sister, brother in law, and fiance' have been wondering this for awhile. With this whole craze over the 'Twilight' sagas we wanted to know how possibly she could get pregnant with a vampire. I do enjoy the books but with the obsessions over then actors it is quickly getting old. So, here are our senarios:

1) She is into rigor mortis
2) She is a necrophiliac
3) He criogenetically froze his sperm and injected it into her.

I am interested in everyone's comments! Any other senarios?

Lady Dee Va
10-05-2010, 09:05 PM
Forget the sperm! If her getting a paper cut makes them all pounce what happens when she is on her period?

Gemdrite
10-05-2010, 10:14 PM
Forget the sperm! If her getting a paper cut makes them all pounce what happens when she is on her period?
Actually, Stephanie Meyer addressed that on her website. While they obviously know when she gets it, it's considered "dead blood", and doesn't trigger that response. Kinda like how they don't eat animals that aren't fresh kills either. Or something like that.

Isabelle Fawkes
10-05-2010, 11:24 PM
I still look at the whole "Twilight" phenomenon as her choice between...wait for it...bestiality and necrophilia!

Gemdrite
10-05-2010, 11:27 PM
I still look at the whole "Twilight" phenomenon as her choice between...wait for it...bestiality and necrophilia!
Hehe, yeah, but that's pretty much true for any vampire/werewolf series. Sookie, Anita Blake...although, in the Anita series, it isn't a joke. :smile:

Saucy Sue
10-06-2010, 01:15 PM
She did cover the pregnancy issue in the book. Apparently the vamps aren't really dead. Their bodies are just changed and they don't age. If a woman has sex with a vamp she can still risk getting pregnant. But a female vamp can't get pregnant because their bodies are fixed at the moment of the change and so they don't have periods and therefore can't get pregnant.

Triskel
10-06-2010, 09:08 PM
herm...I have always assumed vampires are like zombies but not decayed and strive on bloom. Dead bodies but human. Like Dracula! The story started with people digging up the dead and stealing bodies.