PDA

View Full Version : Halloween Costume Ideas

Gemdrite
10-06-2010, 02:58 AM
So, it's getting to be that time again, and I really like costumes that are "punny" or that you have to figure out. I wanted to dress as a book title, but frankly, I'm just drawing a blank. So, you oh so wonderful and smart ladies and gents (and wenches and rogues!) any suggestions for how to dress up as a book title? Keeping in mind that it needs to be kid friendly?

Mistress Morigianna
10-06-2010, 05:37 AM
how about a huge Letter "c" on your head with a measuring tape hanging down with lines listing teams (sports) on it going down to 20,ooo. 20,000 leagues under the sea

MillieWylde
10-13-2010, 01:12 PM
Get a new tee-shirt, fairly form fitting, definitely cute on you. Get fabric paint. On the front, write

#1 FAN

On the back, write

GO CEILINGS!

Your costume? A ceiling fan, of course! ::whistle::

The 6th Rogue
10-13-2010, 04:08 PM
Naked Lunch.

DoņaNina
10-13-2010, 05:35 PM
Glue a bunch of plastic grapes all over you, and carry an axe.

;D

"Here's the grapes.. and here's the WRATH!"

Patsy the Loomer
10-13-2010, 07:54 PM
Naked Lunch.

I can think of at least two things wrong with that title! -- Nelson Muntz

Mistress Morigianna
10-14-2010, 06:08 AM
How about a paper sun on your head and a paper moon at your feet with grey outfit in between (or grey fabric poncho......

You are
twilight!

how about a big shirt with 'Wicked " on it...... And you just walk toward everyone.....
Something Wicked this way comes....

What book are you tring to be??

Gemdrite
10-14-2010, 11:43 AM
Get a new tee-shirt, fairly form fitting, definitely cute on you. Get fabric paint. On the front, write

#1 FAN

On the back, write

GO CEILINGS!

Your costume? A ceiling fan, of course! ::whistle::
That's my backup plan, but I really wanted something that was a book title.

MM- I don't know, that's the problem. I was interested in having a costume that was a book title, but I couldn't, and still can't, come up with any creative ideas on my own. My brain has just said, "Nope, sorry, we are done." Hence why I asked here.

Mistress Morigianna
10-14-2010, 04:35 PM
my favorite reqires 2 people.
dress as Dice (box painted with dots on each side) carry around maps and tourist cameras
look confused

Paradise Lost