PDA

View Full Version : My week in cloudland

Catea
10-10-2010, 12:01 PM
Many years ago, 31 to be exact, I was an emotionally unstable young adult that got pregnant and decided that I would give my child up for adoption.... It was difficult, but I always stood by my decision that this act would be the best way to provide my baby with the love and support he deserved and I never regretted it.
Fast forward to Oct 6, 2010- I was contacted by the appropriate authorities and informed that my child wished to be in contact with me. After 3.5 hours of talking to this wonderful grown man I received the affirmation of his happiness in a few simple words, "I never want you to feel regret- I have had wonderful parents who gave me every opportunity and loved me very much, but there was always something missing. I would love for you to be part of my life and your grandson's life."
I am beyond happiness. I am provided with an opportunity to come full circle with the knowledge that wonderful things happen to those who have love in their hearts.
Thank you, ladies- for allowing me to share.

Bean
10-10-2010, 02:26 PM
Your gift has come full circle. Many years of happiness to you and your new family!

Kathryn Blakeley
10-10-2010, 09:14 PM
That's so awesome!! :D

Seodora Dragonfly
10-11-2010, 01:04 PM
Congratulations in acquiring a new and extended family! ! !

Lady Dee Va
10-11-2010, 02:21 PM
That is a wonderful story that brought a tear to my eye. Congratulations on the new family additions.

daBaroness
10-16-2010, 10:56 PM
Dreams do indeed come true. So many blessings in one!

Thistle
10-17-2010, 12:37 PM
That is wonderful!