PDA

View Full Version : Johnny Depp Surprises British Classroom With Visit

Rowen
10-11-2010, 11:10 PM
Kinda warms yer cockles. Most big stars would have shown up (if at all) in their street clothes, but Depp went full bore just to make this little girls' (and her class) day!

http://blog.movies.yahoo.com/blog/42-johnny-depp-surprises-british-classroom-with-visit-from-captain-jack-sparrow

Yay fer Cap'n Jack!:ilu:

RedFox
10-11-2010, 11:50 PM
And this only increases the love I have for Johnny Depp even more. He is not only an awesome actor but an amazing man. And lucky Beatrice! If only he would come to my school:smile:

Margaret
10-12-2010, 09:40 AM
Now that is cool!

Although, I am not suprised that Captain Jack showed up and not that Johnny Depp guy - afterall, that's who she wrote the letter to. :smile:

Phoenix McHeit
10-12-2010, 10:55 AM
Awwwwww!!!!!!!!!!!! ::yay::

Johnny does love the little ones. He's quite the beautiful soul, isn't he?

AnnaFaerie
10-12-2010, 11:01 AM
Oh...sweet! It seems he brought some friends with him. *sigh* What a great guy.

The 6th Rogue
10-13-2010, 04:12 PM
LOL! Very warming.

"...but you HAVE heard of ME." - Cap'n Jack.

Lady Hefron
10-13-2010, 08:53 PM
That is just amazing.

MillieWylde
10-15-2010, 11:59 AM
And this only increases the love I have for Johnny Depp even more. He is not only an awesome actor but an amazing man. And lucky Beatrice! If only he would come to my school:smile:

Agreed. I'd have to say it also makes me about 10 times happier with the man (not that he made me unhappy in the first place!) just that he did it because he could (as opposed to for money or any such silliness)! *giggle* :toocool: Dat's COOL!

At least, that's what I understand from the leetle news clippy...