PDA

View Full Version : Sniffles

KatieMac
10-11-2010, 10:15 PM
I never seem to see you guys any more! I am a bad Wench. But I wanted you all to know I've been thinking of you! :)

Katie, sadly slacking

BronxGirl
10-11-2010, 10:49 PM
We're thinking of you, too! (And reading!)

Bean
10-12-2010, 06:28 PM
I thought of you recently when I saw one of your books in the Science Fiction Book Club flyer. By the time I got around to ordering it.... it was out of stock!!! Now I'll just have to go to the bookstore. Darn.

Sorcha Griannon
10-12-2010, 09:21 PM
I've been recruiting new readers at my office this last couple weeks when I noticed one of the nurses reading the Corset Diaries. She was all excited, cause "it has good sex", lol...She's reading Men in Kilts currently. I also have another analyst reading Just One Sip.
Glad to see you over here again!:hi:

Sorcha

PixieStyx
10-12-2010, 11:22 PM
Ha ha! Katie! My sister gave me Hard Day's Knight because she knew I liked ren faires. That book is actually how I found the wenches guild. Although the book lists the website wrong.

So, thanks for a great read and info on a great site!

~ Pixie, who loves a manly man in a can! :hearts:

KatieMac
10-16-2010, 11:53 AM
Ah, Hard Day's Knight. I seriously need to do another Ren Faire book. Must think on this. :)

And thank you to all of you who are foisting my books on innocent peeps. I always appreciate that. I just hope no one hits you with them afterward. :)

Smoochies to all.

Katie

PixieStyx
10-16-2010, 04:02 PM
Ah, Hard Day's Knight. I seriously need to do another Ren Faire book. Must think on this. :)

It might not have mass appeal but a book about LARPers could be fun!

Mistress Morigianna
10-16-2010, 10:45 PM
Ren fair, steampunk, historical, dragons, whatever----JUST WRITE!!!!

(and make your books longer- it is like a good sipping shot- gone way too soon with a wonderful longing left on the tongue...)

Morigianna :hi: