PDA

View Full Version : Good News

rosefaeries
10-19-2010, 11:48 PM
I found out yesterday that I am within two terms of receiving my first degree (Networking) and certificate (web programming). Summer term I will complete the network security certificate. :shock:

Then I will be working exclusively on my multimedia degree. For the past two years or so I have been a dual major working on both degrees at them same time. ::juggling::

I feel like I have been going to school forever, and that there has been no end in sight. (Though technically, the end is not as near as it seems. I will be going to a four year degree, most likely in multi-media)

Stolenhalo6
10-19-2010, 11:56 PM
Congrats! Even those little mile markers are great accomplishments. And what's nice about them is they serve as a safety net. If for some unfortunate reason you had to stop going to school, you've made it to that mile marker for everyone to see.

AnnaFaerie
10-20-2010, 08:28 AM
Congratulations!

The 6th Rogue
10-20-2010, 02:14 PM
Grats!

rosefaeries
10-20-2010, 08:06 PM
Thanks. Hopefully I will be able to find work shortly after graduating with the second degree. (And I am crossing my fingers that it will be done soon also)

Now I have to get back to homework. I have two sets of storyboards due tomorrow complete with a paper, and my drawing skills are not that great. sigh.

SHpepperKat
10-21-2010, 09:40 PM
You are AWESOME ! ! ! I knew you could do it.

Lady Hefron
10-22-2010, 11:42 AM
Fantastic!