PDA

View Full Version : Awesome Lingerie Boutique in PA!

surlywench
11-02-2010, 08:26 PM
hey y'all! I know finding bras for some of us continues to fall somewhere between the search for the Holy Grail and/or Jimmy Hoffa, so I wanted to share this place with you!

http://www.lilibeas.com - located in West Reading, PA

It's owned by an awesome chica named Robin who stocks everything from AA to J and up! She fitted me *and* had stuff in stock to try on that WASNT black/white/nude. For the first time in my life, I had a hassle-free, body image boosting, bra shopping experience!! She can also order in pretty much anything, with no commitment to buy. I walked in wearing a too-small 34G, and walked out with some really pretty 34Js.

Also - there's a freakin sushi place right next door. Further proof that this place is awesome? You be the judge! Anyway, if you live in the area (I drove an hour....it was totally worth it!) go check out her shop - your boobs will thank you!!

Sterling
11-09-2010, 07:49 PM
So I went and checked out this place on Saturday. You are right, very nice lady. Store a touch smaller than I thought, but her things were very pretty. Sorry to say I didn't have time for the fitting, but I think I will go back at some point.

Thanks!