PDA

View Full Version : Best Christmas gift ever? Share and care (and plot)!

Triskel
12-15-2010, 10:12 PM
Reciently I have began plotting against my brother-inlaw and my fiance'. As of lately I have decided the best gift is sharing virus'. Not the real kind (I am not that mean...) but I found these GIANTmicrobes (http://www.giantmicrobes.com/). Years ago my aunty gave me a Ebola strain (which is my fav.) and I remembered that they were adorable and informative. Sooooooo I digress and I have finally decided to get a select few and put them in a sack and make them choose one [only because we can never choose which virus we get]. Not only am I doing this for my brother-inlaw but for my niece, sister and her mother in-law. Best of all I plan on giving my fiance' the Mono microbe for Valentines because it is called the 'kissing disease'. Overall, I am fairly impressed with my plans on re-defining giving gifts.::badhair:

Jamianne
12-15-2010, 11:50 PM
I gave Dave the Black Death last year. It's sitting on his computer at work. His co-workers often wonder about that. :)

daBaroness
12-16-2010, 05:33 AM
These are awesome - so glad you shared the link. I'm getting brain cells for my niece and boss - and maybe myself (never can have enough of those). My niece is thinking about a career in medical research - particularly the brain. She'll love this!

Triskel
12-16-2010, 11:53 AM
These are awesome - so glad you shared the link. I'm getting brain cells for my niece and boss - and maybe myself (never can have enough of those). My niece is thinking about a career in medical research - particularly the brain. She'll love this!

BRILLIANCE! I also decided to give some to my best friend...she's a pre-med student. I'm glad others think the same as I do!

Isabelle Warwicke
12-17-2010, 10:25 PM
My SIL is an RN. It's too late for Christmas this year....but what a good idea to keep in mind!

Triskel
12-21-2010, 10:33 AM
I'm excited to Christmas now...The Microbes came in fairly quickly and I could fit all the mini's into a little box! SPREAD THE DISEASES!!!

Rowen
12-21-2010, 04:10 PM
I'm excited to Christmas now...The Microbes came in fairly quickly and I could fit all the mini's into a little box! SPREAD THE DISEASES!!!

Oh man, I wish I'd thought to order some...:lol: