PDA

View Full Version : Floods

Sorcha Griannon
12-22-2010, 09:01 PM
How is everyone doing? Let us know that you aren't one of the poor people dealing with flooding or mudslides.

Sorcha

Sorcha Griannon
12-22-2010, 09:05 PM
For my part, we are doing well in Victorville. The 2nd bathroom upstairs has a bubble in the ceiling approximately 4x3 feet and hangs down over a foot. That's what we woke up to. So, that's been drained. Luckily we are higher than the street, but the streets around us have been nearly impossible to get my little Kia Rio through. Nearly:-) Once it cleared up a little, we went for a drive, and see the damage of the surrounding communities.

AnnaFaerie
12-22-2010, 10:23 PM
Lordy above...I have friends in Victorville. I need to call them. I hope you are all okay.

Gemdrite
12-22-2010, 11:51 PM
Oxnard's doing okay, though I am not there right now. I'm scared at what I might find when I get back home though...the ants were starting to make their way in before I left, and I sprayed as best as I could, but Lord only knows...

Sorcha Griannon
12-23-2010, 04:50 PM
Oxnard's doing okay, though I am not there right now. I'm scared at what I might find when I get back home though...the ants were starting to make their way in before I left, and I sprayed as best as I could, but Lord only knows...
Oh, the ants have come in for shelter here too. Thankfully, these don't seem to bite. And I am so thankful that I no longer have to drive 40 miles one way to work. My job just transitioned to a work-at-home position, so my commute is now down the stairs and into my office.