PDA

View Full Version : Hi! I'm here...

WenchLadyKate
01-18-2011, 11:22 AM
I know lots of you are friends with me on Facebook, but I miss it around here, so here I am. Hello to all the new faces I'm seeing and big hugs to everyone else, I've missed you. :-)

Ariyana Dragonwagon
01-18-2011, 11:43 AM
I have missed you and been worrying about you! I don't think I have you on FB. I am on the same name as this on there...
Catch us up sweetie! {{{{bearhugs}}}

WenchLadyKate
01-18-2011, 12:12 PM
I have missed you and been worrying about you! I don't think I have you on FB. I am on the same name as this on there...
Catch us up sweetie! {{{{bearhugs}}}

I'll add you at some point today, soon as I figure out how with the new format on fb. lol
The last 6 months have been good to me for the most part. I'm crashing with mom, for the moment, after the 4-family house I was living in lost our certificate of occupancy for structural damage. I had 45 days to get out. That was about 6 months ago. During that time, I met an amazing guy and we started dating. We've decided to get a place together and are looking at apartments now, hoping to find something for 3/1 (if anyone wants to help us move... lol). Other than that, I'm still working for the Architect but am looking for something else, hopefullly with health benefits.

Other than that, I hope all is well with you as well, and with everyone else, for that matter. lol :-)

BlueSilkRibbon
01-22-2011, 12:59 AM
Bout time.

Ysobelle
01-22-2011, 04:37 AM
Holy carp-- talk about where-the-hell-have-you-been!

Under what rock have you been hiding, Chris? I've missed you!

BlueSilkRibbon
02-04-2011, 10:34 PM
Hiya

Missed you to. Guess I got lost in the shuffle, just have to many forums to keep up with lol.

Ysobelle
02-05-2011, 09:08 PM
Oh, so you just don't love us. I see.

Sniff.