PDA

View Full Version : A heartfelt THANK YOU to WenchLadyKate!

Madame Deanna
03-01-2011, 05:53 PM
I want to say thank you to Wench Lady Kate for her kind words as I started out exercising and changing my eating habits. I was 2 months or so into a routine with no signs of any weight loss and I was just giving up. But along came Kate saying it took her 3 months to see any results. Well Kate, I am here to tell you that yesterday I hit my 20#'s lost mark a good month and a half ahead of my 1 year goal!

With out your kind supportive words way back when, I probably wouldn't have continued working hard. Now I feel so much better and am amazed at what I can do physically! Even if it was shoveling the roof off 5 times this winter, I could get up the ladder and do the hours of work!

Thank you so much.
All my best to you and yours,
Deanna

WenchLadyKate
03-02-2011, 12:10 PM
I want to say thank you to Wench Lady Kate for her kind words as I started out exercising and changing my eating habits. I was 2 months or so into a routine with no signs of any weight loss and I was just giving up. But along came Kate saying it took her 3 months to see any results. Well Kate, I am here to tell you that yesterday I hit my 20#'s lost mark a good month and a half ahead of my 1 year goal!

With out your kind supportive words way back when, I probably wouldn't have continued working hard. Now I feel so much better and am amazed at what I can do physically! Even if it was shoveling the roof off 5 times this winter, I could get up the ladder and do the hours of work!

Thank you so much.
All my best to you and yours,
Deanna

Yay! Good for you! I've plateaued a bit, due to my living situation but haven'tgained any back aside from 5 pounds which I won't kill myself over. Ups and downs are part of the process, it's how you deal with them that's the key, I think. If you're on fb, friend me, I've started a living healthy group that's been fun!

Wish you all the best and thanks! :-) This is giving me the kickstart I need to not eat all these peppermint patties... lol

Madame Deanna
03-02-2011, 12:19 PM
OMG! When I posted on fb that I hit my goal, one of the responses to the questions I got was "I just have to remember that 1/2cup of ice cream or those 4 mini peppermint patties equal the 40 minutes I just did on the Wii". Too funny, must be something about peppermint!

I'll friend you, unless you find me first! Deanna Pawlenko Hubbard

Madame Deanna
03-02-2011, 12:36 PM
LOL - You'll have to friend me, I can't seem to recall your "real" name! :oops: