PDA

View Full Version : Another newbie

TommyMalkavian
03-11-2011, 12:30 PM
Good morrow and well met ladies,

Received my materials in the mail today - making what I have been up to for years upon years - all official and such!

I did have one quick question, there was a note enclosed that said I could find pdfs of the handbook and songbook on the site here somewhere - any chance someone can direct me as to where they might be found - since I cannot seem to find them on my own - and will feel kind of foolish if I just simply missed a rock to look under.

Thank you all so much - and I look forward to seeing some of you a the Faires!

Lady Sarah
03-11-2011, 07:16 PM
Welcome to the boards, Tommy!

Triskel
04-19-2011, 12:22 PM
Welcome to IWG!

Isabelle Fawkes
04-19-2011, 05:00 PM
I did have one quick question, there was a note enclosed that said I could find pdfs of the handbook and songbook on the site here somewhere - any chance someone can direct me as to where they might be found - since I cannot seem to find them on my own - and will feel kind of foolish if I just simply missed a rock to look under.

Welcome sister wench! Wish I could be of more help but the links to the handbook and songbook are not functioning. Seems the Webmistress has been busy and unable to find the time to fix the problem. Just keep trying. the problem will be fixed eventually...in the meantime enjoy the boards. There is a wealth of information your fellow wenches can help you with!

serena
05-01-2011, 11:25 PM
::welcome:

Kittie de Belleville
05-11-2011, 02:22 PM
Good luck with finding the links, I'm trying to find them too. I haven't been able to download the handbook or songbook either. But then again I still haven't been approved for my local yet. Welcome :hi: