PDA

View Full Version : Wenches with children

Nicole
04-05-2011, 08:05 PM
I was posting about activities on our local board and thought some of you might be interested in this as well.

At participating bowling alleys around the country parents can register their children to receive free bowling for the summer (15 years old and under). By registering, the children can bowl up to two games a day for free.

The website is: http://www.kidsbowlfree.com/

We did this last year and it was a lot of fun. I just registered the kids for it again this year so if anyone nearby also wants to register we could meet and bowl this summer. Our participating bowling alley is Waveland on Western & Addison in Chicago. It does cost money for the adults to bowl but it's pretty low ($25 for up to four adults for the entire summer) and optional - parents don't have to participate, they can just bring their children & cheer them on.

I hope this post makes sense - I'm trying to rush because I have to go finish dinner ::runfore:
It's a national program and I thought some of you might be looking for some family oriented activities this summer that are free (who doesn't like free? heck, who doesn't NEED free these days, lol)

MillieWylde
04-05-2011, 10:16 PM
Awesomeness. Now ... here's hoping it's still an active setup when the 3-year-old is a few years older! ;-) Thanks for the heads up.