PDA

View Full Version : Green is Universal: The Art of ReUse - could use some help...

GraceJayne
04-13-2011, 09:29 AM
Hi there wenches!

I hope this is the right place to post this, I searched the forum for "vote" and found a few similar type posts in this section of the forum, so I hope it's okay!

I entered an upcycling project that I created in a contest called The Art of Reuse sponsored by Universal Entertainment and Etsy. The first half of the contest is for the project creators where we had to submit a project reusing something you'd normally throw away (which is the part that I entered). The 10 projects that get the most public votes goes on to the celebrity judges (one of which is my hero Martha!). I don't care if I win, I'd just love to make it that far!

The second part of the contest which is going on right now is for those people who vote. If you register and vote for your favorite project you could win $500 to spend on Etsy (which I think in all honesty is better than the prizes for the best projects! LOL) but anyway...

I don't have many friends who are online and I would be very grateful if you had some spare time, if you would be willing to give me a vote. http://www.greenisuniversal-reuse.com/pets/20-minute-dog-sweater Instructions for voting are on the page. The contest ends midnight on the 15th.

Even if you don't want to vote, the site is still worth looking through, there are tons of really good DIY projects and tutorials that upcycle everyday items. I appreciate your time and if you do honor me with your vote, I wish you the best of luck with winning the Etsy shopping spree!

Thanks so much for your time!

GraceJayne
04-16-2011, 12:51 AM
Thanks to anyone who voted for me! I made it to the top ten that will go on to the judging panel. Martha Stewart is a judge and my hero and I just wanted toget that far! I relly appreciate it!