PDA

View Full Version : Guess who still lives!

SpeedKnight
04-19-2011, 07:14 PM
It's true.

I went off to Diego Garcia way back in July of 2010. I was off doing that gig until the end of October. I took two weeks of leave to reset, then commenced 3 months of 12 hour per day, 6 day per week shift work. I have been active on Facebook, but not so much elsewhere.

Oh... SM and I moved for the 3rd time in 3 years, this time because our landlord went into bankruptcy and lost the house we were renting.

Anyway, just thought I'd drop a line to tell anyone that cared, or didn't already know thanks to Facebook, that I still live. Isabelle Warwick can even personally vouch for it, as she just spent the weekend with us. :-)

KissMeKate
04-20-2011, 10:52 AM
Glad to hear you two are safe and sound! I'll look you up on FB.

Thistle
04-20-2011, 12:56 PM
Good to know you are still around, SK, even though I do occasionally see you on FB. Looks like your schedule has been Hell!

SpeedKnight
04-20-2011, 11:45 PM
Glad to hear you two are safe and sound! I'll look you up on FB.

By all means. Pretty easy to do... search for a Jim Warren. When you find one from Indianapolis and associated with the US Navy, you might have found me. Just send me the request and let me know who you are. I look forward to it.

Good to know you are still around, SK, even though I do occasionally see you on FB. Looks like your schedule has been Hell!

Hell is an understatement. I'm burning more leave, now, and I'm hoping things go slow for a little while when I go back to work again. At least until I start making preps to deploy to Diego Garcia again at the end of this year.

Nimue
04-22-2011, 09:23 AM
Still alive! Yay! :-) Maybe I'll get my faire favor yet. Although I could accept other...favors.

Isn't Isabelle W the bomb!? I'ze jealous!

SpeedKnight
04-22-2011, 10:00 AM
Still alive! Yay! :-) Maybe I'll get my faire favor yet. Although I could accept other...favors.

It's packaged. The next time I ship a bracelet, your package will get shipped as well. That should be within the week. Maybe today.

And... whutchoo have in mind?

Isn't Isabelle W the bomb!? I'ze jealous!

She is, fo sho! She and I ran the Hampton Roads Metro Dash (http://www.metrodash.com) together on The 17th. Then, SM and I took her out to the Outer Banks of NC. I think she might have enjoyed herself. See:

SpeedKnight
04-25-2011, 02:53 PM
Package en route, Nimue. Enjoy!!

And I'm still waiting on a friend request from KissMeKate... what's her real name? lol

Triskel
04-25-2011, 04:53 PM
Being alive is good. My parents always told me when I was younger that living is a good thing. Funny how your parents are mostly right XD

Isabelle Warwicke
04-27-2011, 03:44 PM
OMG! You posted that Giant Hammock Picture! Now my secret identity is out!

I had such a good time. Next year I'm riding the Harley down and we are HITTING OBX Bike Week! Fo Sho!

SpeedKnight
04-27-2011, 09:55 PM
OMG! You posted that Giant Hammock Picture! Now my secret identity is out!

It's all good... you have on your shades and sun visor. No one recognizes you! he he he

I had such a good time. Next year I'm riding the Harley down and we are HITTING OBX Bike Week! Fo Sho!

FO SHO!! There HAD to be more than just vendors to it. We all went to the OBX this past Sunday. I rode the motorcycle... everything was wrapping up. We did walk around in OBX Harley for a little bit. Jocelyn says I need a Fatboy Low. :-D

SilverMirth
04-28-2011, 12:30 PM
Jocelyn says I need a Fatboy Low. :-D

no no you misunderstood. she did not say YOU should get a fatboy low...she said SHE wants a fatboy low

Isabelle Warwicke
05-02-2011, 01:07 PM
no no you misunderstood. she did not say YOU should get a fatboy low...she said SHE wants a fatboy low

Ha! Your daughter rocks my socks!