PDA

View Full Version : Graduation

rosefaeries
05-29-2011, 11:33 AM
On June 11, I will be walking for my graduation for my degree (Associate of Applied science networking and a certificate in web programming). I will be finishing up everything for it next term. That will also include the certificate for network security.

I will be graduating with honors and a member of Phi Theta Cappa. (I am hoping that Hunter will be able to wear my honor cords when he graduates from college).

Then I will be transferring and relocating to work on my four year degree in computer science. (Seems like school will never end.) But at least I won't be driving two hours round trip every time I go to school. I can actually walk this time. Or have about a ten minute drive.

SHpepperKat
05-29-2011, 01:34 PM
WOO HOO ! ! ! ! ! That is so exciting. You have worked so hard for this. Enjoy every minute of it and know that while we can't necessarily be there in person, we will be with you in Spirit that day. Congratulations.

Lady Hefron
05-30-2011, 10:08 AM
Good for you. Congratulations.

Triskel
05-31-2011, 07:32 PM
Congrats! Honestly, I know exactly how you are feeling. I just finished my associates and am transfering to my four year college this upcoming semester.

Many congrats love!

MaidenFaeSnow
05-31-2011, 07:58 PM
CONGRATS!!! I, too, graduated Phi Theta Kappa. Enjoy your day, you deserve it!!!!! ::yay::::yay::