PDA

View Full Version : Waiting....

Triskel
07-14-2011, 12:07 PM
About a month ago I decided to join the Merc Guild. Anytime I join a guild I usually do it in person...this time I decided to go through the internet. Does anyone know how long it takes for everything to go through?

<3 Trisket :D

SHpepperKat
07-14-2011, 08:46 PM
The website says either 4 to 6 weeks or 6 to 8 weeks. But I do know that Lars is really busy with some projects right now, so it may take a little longer than usual to get your stuff.

Ysobelle
07-14-2011, 10:47 PM
Hey, sweetie-- Lars has your order, and he's working his way through the pile. So he's keeping to the 6 to 8 week guideline. If you haven't heard anything by then, let him know, k?

Triskel
07-15-2011, 12:43 PM
Hey, sweetie-- Lars has your order, and he's working his way through the pile. So he's keeping to the 6 to 8 week guideline. If you haven't heard anything by then, let him know, k?

Hun, you are always there to make me feel better! Thanks love! I didn't know how long the wait usually works. I typically talk to him in person when I sign up for a new guild :P.

Thanks again love!

Ysobelle
07-15-2011, 02:13 PM
No prob, gorgeous; I just happened to be talking to him at the time, so I figured, hey! Two birds, one stone!

Artos O'Dalriada
07-16-2011, 09:42 AM
We had ordered our Merc pins as well, and had been wondering what the status was. We just followed the instructions in the order confirmation email. Lars got back to me very quickly, said ours were heading out Monday.

Triskel
07-16-2011, 03:24 PM
We had ordered our Merc pins as well, and had been wondering what the status was. We just followed the instructions in the order confirmation email. Lars got back to me very quickly, said ours were heading out Monday.

Dear I will laugh if Donna, Phee, you and I are numbered right after eachother!

Phoenix McHeit
07-16-2011, 04:35 PM
Dear I will laugh if Donna, Phee, you and I are numbered right after eachother!

Are you kidding? I think that would ROCK! Don't forget Bones, too. I think she and her hubby became Mercs also.

Triskel
07-16-2011, 10:06 PM
Are you kidding? I think that would ROCK! Don't forget Bones, too. I think she and her hubby became Mercs also.

I didn't know that XD Oi! We are gonna have alot of battle bitches!

Phoenix McHeit
07-16-2011, 10:38 PM
I didn't know that XD Oi! We are gonna have alot of battle bitches!

I get the feeling that we're tired of not having enough Rogues for security detail. ;-)

Artos O'Dalriada
07-17-2011, 07:21 PM
A dilemma I'm working on remedying, so Wenches can walk as Wenches should they wish.

Triskel
07-17-2011, 10:18 PM
I get the feeling that we're tired of not having enough Rogues for security detail. ;-)

LMAO. Only problem with that is technically the ladies doing the security detail can not sing during the walk.

Ysobelle
07-18-2011, 04:13 AM
We've always sort of gone our own way in Local 9, and with Lars' blessing. I'm not even sure other Locals have guards for their walks any more.

Anyone? What do y'all do in your Walks, now?

Phoenix McHeit
07-18-2011, 12:58 PM
We've always sort of gone our own way in Local 9

LOL Ain't that the truth? :lol: We're in a League all our own, we Musettes!

Triskel
07-18-2011, 06:34 PM
We're in a League all our own, we Musettes!

Must be a Pennsylvanian thing :P

Ysobelle
07-19-2011, 10:50 PM
I can run it by Lars, but honestly, with the way PARF is, and the way Local 9 is, I'm not sure we really need guards.

Anyone ever had an incidents on a Walk?

Phoenix McHeit
07-20-2011, 09:04 AM
The One Time I ever had an issue, the nearest 'guard' didn't do anything to assist me anyway; I handled it myself. I think we're Big Girls and I highly doubt any incident would come up where we'd need a Rogue/Merc Contingent.

Personally I don't think we need guards for guarding purposes. I like to Walk with the fellas just because I like having the fellas around. Getting them involved and such. I don't want to exclude the Rogues/Mercs entirely, but if we can get approval to Walk no matter how many specific guards we have, that would be great!

Triskel
08-02-2011, 08:10 PM
I have yet to hear anything about the status of my membership XD. Should I be concerned?

Phoenix McHeit
08-02-2011, 10:20 PM
Artos and I received our packet last week. I would try sending an email. That's what we did and, as it turns out, it was simply a matter of "I'll put this here for now..." which then was buried. A little memory-jog did wonders.

Triskel
08-03-2011, 10:30 PM
Only thing is..I don't like nagging...I might be forced to though T.T