PDA

View Full Version : Sou

rosefaeries
07-26-2011, 07:16 PM
I finished submitting the additional requested information for Southern Oregon University yesterday morning.

Less than 24 hours later, I got an e-mail from admissions...
(drum roll please) I was accepted!!! :cheer: (Too bad there isn't one for throwing confetti)

I will be getting the rest of the paperwork dealt with this week.

Then comes the difficult part. Going through the entire house and storage room to get rid of things and consolidate.

SHpepperKat
07-26-2011, 07:52 PM
WOOHOO ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! Yay for you... That's so awesome. Even though it means you are moving farther away.
::juggling:::kiltdanc::kiltdanc::kiltdanc::kiltdan c::kiltdanc::kiltdanc::kiltdanc::kiltdanc:::carrot :::bananada::singdanc:::pinkele:::carrot:::bananad a:::pinkele:::carrot:::bananada:::pinkele::bananad a:::pinkele:::carrot:::bananada:::pinkele:::cheshi r:::cheshir:::cheshir:::cheshir:::cheshir:::cheshi r:::cheshir:::cheshir:::cheshir:::cheshir:::doughb o:::doughbo:::doughbo:::doughbo:::doughbo:::doughb o:::doughbo:::doughbo:::crazyparty::::crazyparty:: ::crazyparty::::crazyparty::::crazyparty::::crazyp arty::::crazyparty::::crazyparty::::crazyparty:::: crazyparty::::crazyparty::::crazyparty::::crazypar ty::::crazyparty::::crazyparty::::crazyparty::

renstyles
08-16-2011, 11:40 AM
Hey you're going to Southern? My niece is a sophomore there. Does that mean you're moving down there too? If so, you'll be even further away.

And congrats on the news. You're doing good.

SHpepperKat
08-16-2011, 12:05 PM
Yes, sadly for us, it means she is moving even farther away. Must to find her work when she is done that make either travel to us possible or a position that is closer a possibility. We needs Rosefairies here.

rosefaeries
08-18-2011, 01:10 AM
Yes I am moving down there. I was there for Raider orientation on Friday. I am in the honors program. (Just love how they asked me if I wanted to be in it... They didn't)

I got my housing assignment yesterday. I am sending in the paperwork tomorrow. So I will be moving sooner than I thought. I didn't think that I would have a place until the end of August or even just before the term started. I am so not ready to move. Too much to do and not enough time to do it in.

A lot of changes are happening right now. Moving, a new school, being single (again) . New schools for both of us. Things are really starting to move fast.

SHpepperKat
08-18-2011, 11:21 AM
You can do it. You are a Wench after all. Good luck with everything.