PDA

View Full Version : Lil Brown Book/ Songbook - HELP PLEASE

TommyMalkavian
08-22-2011, 11:47 AM
Hello all,

Although I haven't posted much I have been around for a bit and finally this past spring I finally made my wenching official and joined the guild!

Since then I have been trying to get a pdf copy of the song book and little brown book, so I can be better prepared for this years KC Ren Fest - to no avail. I have sent several messages far and wide and to many different administrative type folks with no response.

Now I am reaching out directly to my fellow wenches. I am asking if anyone has pdf copies they would be willing to e-mail? If you would like proof of my membership in the IWG I would be happy to furnish such in the form of a scanned copy of either my card or or my certificate, or whatever else you might deem necessary.

Can anyone assist? I know there are others having the same issue - if there is a way we can work this out - it may be to the benefit of all?

Thanks so much.
Briar Rose
aka Annette

Ysobelle
08-22-2011, 12:27 PM
At the moment, there isn't a copy online, because the files haven't been updated. It IS in the works, and I'll ask if there's an ETA for them, as we've all been waiting a while. I think someone did make a .pdf of the old books, so someone might be able to help you with that!

Baroness OBrien
08-22-2011, 03:45 PM
Nikki, I finally found my copy of the book. If Snipe and Lars are okay with me scanning the book.... I can scan the book with my scanner or have it scanned.

Let me know.

TommyMalkavian
08-22-2011, 04:08 PM
Thank you soooo much for the information! It is good to know a new one is in the works - if someone gets the ok to scan it - or if someone has the old pdf - would be most grateful for EITHER - as I wait for the new edition to come out.

Thank you so very much ladies!

MillieWylde
08-23-2011, 08:12 AM
I, too, have been wishfully awaiting the Lil Brown Book/Songbook pdfs! (Though I'd be just as happy - or happier - to have an actual bound version. Maybe if I can get my hands on the pdfs I can get permission to print one copy to bind on my own?) I'm so glad this has not been completely forgotten!