PDA

View Full Version : Merc's Forum

Triskel
08-24-2011, 02:20 PM
I reciently joined the Merc's guild and I can't get to the guild's forum. Anyone know what's going on? Everytime I try to get on it says the site is down.

lordwriothsley
11-06-2011, 01:20 PM
Actually that whole site has been down for a quite a while now Triskel, cause every time I go to check it out myself it always gives me the same message as well.

Triskel
11-15-2011, 02:04 PM
Actually that whole site has been down for a quite a while now Triskel, cause every time I go to check it out myself it always gives me the same message as well.

That makes me feel a little bit better to know that I'm not the only one who is getting those messages. I guess I won't know who is in my area.

Conall Crow
12-03-2011, 03:35 AM
Any luck on the Merc Forum? Been a while since I have tried to get on there. Been so long I lost the web address for it. LOL if anyone can help with that.

lordwriothsley
12-09-2011, 02:21 PM
Any luck on the Merc Forum? Been a while since I have tried to get on there. Been so long I lost the web address for it. LOL if anyone can help with that.
Conall actually that whole site has been down for quite awhile cause whenever I would go to check it out for myself it would always give me a message saying that it was offline for maintenance actually.

Triskel
Re: Merc's Forum

http://www.wench.org/images/misc/quote_icon.png Originally Posted by lordwriothsley http://www.wench.org/images/buttons/viewpost-right.png (http://www.wench.org/showthread.php?p=403614#post403614)

That makes me feel a little bit better to know that I'm not the only one who is getting those messages. I guess I won't know who is in my area.

Triskel I believe if my memory serves me correctly that The Mercs Guild is actually one of Lars guilds so maybe he could help you out if you ask him but don't quote me on this as I could be wrong you know.

Ysobelle
12-10-2011, 12:16 AM
Lars doesn't manage the forum, though. Hm. I thought it might have been Mad Mage?

Lady Sarah
12-10-2011, 02:10 AM
I know that FaireTink (I think it was her... the red head pirate of the Bone Crew) was a mod there. she and Mage did some programming for the board. There is a yahoo group, too. Somehow, some way, don't ask because I was surprised as hell to find out, but I mod that list. It's incredibly inactive, has been for years.

Then again, this board isn't nearly as active as it was five years ago either. :unamused:

Triskel
12-10-2011, 12:12 PM
I know that FaireTink (I think it was her... the red head pirate of the Bone Crew) was a mod there. she and Mage did some programming for the board. There is a yahoo group, too. Somehow, some way, don't ask because I was surprised as hell to find out, but I mod that list. It's incredibly inactive, has been for years.

Then again, this board isn't nearly as active as it was five years ago either. :unamused:

herrrrm sounds like a big huge pickle we're all in

Ysobelle
12-10-2011, 06:04 PM
Well, things change. Especially online.

Triskel
12-29-2011, 05:27 PM
Well, things change. Especially online.

Don't we know it! The ever-changing interwebs!