PDA

View Full Version : Need opionions of the Castle at Muskogee Ren-faIR inb Oklahoma- HELP

Mistress Morigianna
10-27-2011, 07:00 PM
We are thinking of tring to have a booth athe the Muskogee Castle Ren-faire. I just was out wisiting my gramma and went to the Halloween faire. The site seemed nice.

Has anyone gone to the renfaire in may? Is this a busy faire? Do they stick to completely handmade stuff? (i ask because we haven't done a larger faire than Las vegas do to the fact we have to package herbs & tea in plastic for health codes).

Give me the dirt??

Morigianna

Mistress Morigianna
10-28-2011, 09:44 PM
gee now i am nervous

has anyone gone to the renfaire there?

Buxom Wench
10-28-2011, 10:17 PM
Sorry. Not on here often anymore.

I went to Muskogee a couple years ago. It's a nice little faire.
Lots of different vendors, wonderful atmosphere, great people.

It runs only the weekends in May so, it runs the second month of Scaborough in TX.
We talked with the owner the year I went. Muskogee is partly modled after Sterling Ren Faire near Oswego, NY (my home faire).

If it weren't for Scarby running at the same time, I would definitely go more often.
I know there's quite a few Local 13 people that go/have gone. You may want to post right to Local 13 to get more info.
Don't be discouraged if you don't get alot of response. Lots of people have gone over to Facebook.

LdyJhawk
10-28-2011, 11:13 PM
We are thinking of tring to have a booth athe the Muskogee Castle Ren-faire. I just was out wisiting my gramma and went to the Halloween faire. The site seemed nice.

Has anyone gone to the renfaire in may? Is this a busy faire? Do they stick to completely handmade stuff? (i ask because we haven't done a larger faire than Las vegas do to the fact we have to package herbs & tea in plastic for health codes).

Give me the dirt??

Morigianna

It's a nice faire with growing gate numbers. Lots of the cast comes from the KC Renfaire as well, so there's that :P

I would honestly say you'd do ok there, I know that there are packaged items sold at Muskogee.