PDA

View Full Version : IBRSC Handbook

LissaRoisin
04-14-2012, 03:27 AM
A rogue had asked me so I turn to ask you, do you know if there is a place a Rogue can download their handbook?

MaidenFaeSnow
04-15-2012, 07:58 PM
Didn't even know there was one, but since ours is available here, I would imagine the rogue's would be available there.

Isabelle Fawkes
04-16-2012, 07:05 AM
I'm not sure how well organized the IBRSC website is or who their Webmaster might be. You could always try contacting Lars for a printed version of their handbook.

Phoenix McHeit
04-16-2012, 09:22 AM
Let me see what my Rogue knows about this...

LissaRoisin
04-17-2012, 09:38 AM
Let me see what my Rogue knows about this... Thanks Phoenix!

Phoenix McHeit
04-17-2012, 04:21 PM
Ok hubby's chatted with Lars. Lars said Rogues "should" be able to download a copy once they sign into the IBRSC site, but he's not positive because it's been awhile since he checked in over there. Artos also got the ok to create a digital copy available for download. We'll be putting that up in a file sharing site, like Dropbox, within a few days.

Hope that helps! I'll post here again when the sharing is available. 8-)

LissaRoisin
04-17-2012, 05:17 PM
Ok hubby's chatted with Lars. Lars said Rogues "should" be able to download a copy once they sign into the IBRSC site, but he's not positive because it's been awhile since he checked in over there. Artos also got the ok to create a digital copy available for download. We'll be putting that up in a file sharing site, like Dropbox, within a few days.

Hope that helps! I'll post here again when the sharing is available. 8-) Thank you! I will make sure to let me friend know.

Madmage
04-24-2012, 03:02 PM

Hope that helps! I'll post here again when the sharing is available. 8-)

Ah, so thats why Artos is asking me for a copy. lol.

I don't have a proper copy of the "old" book that I can find right now, and the "new" book was never finished. If/when I find the "old" book, I'll make it available on the IBRSC site.

Artos O'Dalriada
04-24-2012, 03:18 PM
I'm in process of creating a pdf file to make available as well, if that's cool with you Mage. It'd be a great idea in general to have a digi-copy readily available for instances like this.

Ah, so thats why Artos is asking me for a copy. lol.

I don't have a proper copy of the "old" book that I can find right now, and the "new" book was never finished. If/when I find the "old" book, I'll make it available on the IBRSC site.

Artos O'Dalriada
04-24-2012, 04:07 PM
So I have a freshly done pdf file available, made of page scans of the Grimoire, for Rogues who have lost their own copy. I have placed it in my dropbox. If you have or know of a Rogue that needs a copy due to loss, let me know or have them get in contact with me.

Madmage
04-25-2012, 10:30 AM
So I have a freshly done pdf file available, made of page scans of the Grimoire, for Rogues who have lost their own copy. I have placed it in my dropbox. If you have or know of a Rogue that needs a copy due to loss, let me know or have them get in contact with me.

gimme :)