PDA

View Full Version : Reconnecting

Lady Cloake Arroway
07-18-2012, 06:36 PM
Hey Ladies!

I have been a long-time NYRF playtron and have been too long out of IWG activity. REPLACEMENT Badge #828 many moons ago. I believe that since NYRF is my home fair am in Local 69.

Grande Madame from recent Spring CT fair gave me a truly wonderful Wenchly welcome upon seeing my badge and made me long to reconnect with my sistahs.

New Years Resolution is to reclaim myself from being buried under spouse & mom duties for too long. Started by joining a gym to work on improving health - going great. Now, want to reclaim some of my Fair Self back as well. Children in tow may tone down my demonstrative side, but does not mean that the Wench inside me is dead.

Cheers! to all you gorgeous gals. - Cloake

pngwnmama
07-20-2012, 10:55 PM
WOot! Welcome back! Look forward to seeing how you get your wench on! :hi:

Lady Cloake Arroway
07-21-2012, 10:57 AM
Thank YOU for the welcome! Wench Walking may not happen with 2 kiddies in tow, but just got a new RED lipstick to mark my Captain taken. Think I will start with a pint of cider! (5 PM somewhere...)

Opening Day at NYRF will be in my high Collared green Brig Bodice, Gray hat with Feathers down my back. Two dressed children (Vixen in Training and Fairy) and an Orange Stroller. Capt. D'aggr (of the Nefarious Sea Monkey in the Fleet of 3 Sheets to the Wind) has not decided on his garb yet, but will be some black and green combo. Don't be shy and come say HI! if you spot us. My Family LOVES making new friends. - Cloake

Phoenix McHeit
07-23-2012, 12:01 PM
I'm a PARF girl myself, but Welcome Back to the Sisterhood!!!!

Lady Cloake Arroway
08-01-2012, 10:55 PM
Hoping to get to PA fair sometime in the near future. (Maybe next year if not this one). Storms kept us from last year. Enjoy the summer! - Cloake