PDA

View Full Version : Was one, now two!

MaidenFaeSnow
08-04-2012, 06:54 PM
Our newest rescued baby Gypsy Rayne:

Gypsy and Shiloh get along great and we've been having tons of fun the past three weeks since Gypsy came home with us.

On a sad note, one of our 5 ferrets - Oliver, my baby, has a huge tumor and likely won't be with us much longer. I'm devastated by the thought of losing him. He's been an awesome pet and an irreplaceable member of our family. I don't know yet when he'll go, it could be as early as Monday as I, day by day, have to reassess his quality of life. He isn't in pain at the moment, but I can't say that he looks happy either. I'm just trusting my gut instinct that he'll let me know when he is ready to cross the bridge.

Brigid
08-04-2012, 07:27 PM
What a cutie!!!! THANK YOU FOR RESCUING!!!!!

and lots of hugs, for you and Oliver.

Pearl_Fox
08-05-2012, 12:21 PM
I am so sorry to hear about Oliver. *Sending many hugs*

Gypsy Rayne looks adorable. :-)

Phoenix McHeit
08-06-2012, 08:02 AM
Much love to your family, sweetie. Gypsy is just adorable! I'm glad Shiloh likes her newest sister!

MaidenFaeSnow
08-06-2012, 04:46 PM
Thank you all!

MaidenFaeSnow
08-21-2012, 08:17 AM
Oliver has certainly been through a lot. Two blood transfusions, lots of fluids and medication, surgery to remove his spleen (which turned out to be high grade lymphoma) and has started chemo. He is doing very well this morning though! He was extremely anemic, very dehydrated and malnourished. He has put on some weight and looks bright and alert today. Thank you for all the prayers! I can hardly believe he is still with us and feel so blessed.

MaidenFaeSnow
09-25-2012, 06:21 AM
*Dearly misses Snipe!*

Phoenix McHeit
09-25-2012, 07:53 AM
*Dearly misses Snipe!*

Ditto!!! Hugs sweetie.