PDA

View Full Version : Gesundheit!

Vixynne Rose
08-21-2012, 03:16 AM
A man and a woman are in adjacent seats on an airplane. The man is reading a paperback, while the woman flips idly through her SkyMall magazine. Suddenly, the woman sneezes, then shudders violently, gripping the armrest. She blinks rapidly several times and settles back into her seat, only to sneeze again. This time she shivers for nearly ten seconds, and her head tosses from side to side against the seat. With a long sigh, she smooths several wayward locks of hair back into place and retrieves her magazine from the floor. No sooner does she return to her reading, than she sneezes once more. This time, her back arches, her toes curl in her peep-toed pumps, and her eyes roll back into her head. A low moan escapes her lips as she leans back breathlessly into her seat.

Finally, his curiosity piqued, the man asks the woman what’s wrong. She says, “I’m so sorry if I disturbed you. I have a rare condition. Whenever I sneeze, I have an orgasm.” The man says, “Really? I’ve never heard of that. What are you taking for it?”

“Pepper.”

Psyche
08-21-2012, 02:04 PM
Heeeee!

RedFox
08-21-2012, 03:35 PM
*rotfl*I like that one! Thanks for the chuckle Vix!

AnnaFaerie
08-21-2012, 04:20 PM
*laughing*

It sounds like a plan to me.

*snort*

Vixynne Rose
08-21-2012, 09:19 PM
Makes me want to use a silver, antique pepper shaker as a bodice chiller. Let 'em all wonder. :lol:

AnnaFaerie
08-21-2012, 10:17 PM
Makes me want to use a silver, antique pepper shaker as a bodice chiller. Let 'em all wonder. :lol:

Okay...I've been on Facebook too long today...I've been looking for the like button. *laughing*

Pearl_Fox
08-21-2012, 11:49 PM
I like that one. :-)

MaidenFaeSnow
08-22-2012, 07:38 AM
My purpose of joining this platform is to download some funny videos with no hassle. Truly I managed to get some of the funniest videos. When I watch these with my family and friends my energy level get boosted to large extent.

Maybe you get English classes in big way :roll: (they teach you concerning SPAM too!)