PDA

View Full Version : Looking in Oregon

Lady La De Da
10-12-2012, 05:58 PM
HI,
I new to the world of wench and looking for a guild in the Portland, Oregon area to join. Ca you please help me.

:wink:
Lady L

SHpepperKat
10-12-2012, 09:17 PM
There are two locals operating in the area. One is Local 26 which encompasses Washington, Oregon and Idaho. The other I am not sure of the Local number. They are in Portland, but do not hold much presence on the boards. For more information on Local 26, contact our Madame, Morgan Ravynswood or our Madame of Vice, Lady Nina . They will be able to give you more information on Local 26. We would love to have you join us.

Morgan Ravynswood
10-14-2012, 12:29 PM
Hi Lady L!
Welcome aboard! Yes, there are two Locals in the PNW, one that encompasses Washington and Idaho, and one in Oregon. The one in Oregon is headed up by Lady Cutlass, and I believe is more of a performing group, but she can give you more details about that. There are some Oregon Wenches who are part of Local 26, so you are more than welcome to join us!
Right now is the down time between Faires, but we are planning some get-togethers over the winter to get us through. Are you on Facebook at all?

Brigid
10-15-2012, 12:46 AM
Hello Lady L!!!! Welcome to the boards!