PDA

View Full Version : Stay safe from Sandy!

RedFox
10-29-2012, 02:51 PM
So to all you lovely ladies along the East Coast who are in the path of Sandy - please stay safe.

I'm up in MA and we're just starting to get a little sprinkling of rain here and there. Campus was closed for me today and apparently out in Boston all public transportation was shut down. I know that everything is shut down in the Philly region where my parents are and there is quite a bit of damage to NJ already. So... on that note:

Please be safe ladies!!!!

Phoenix McHeit
10-30-2012, 10:42 AM
We weathered Sandy really well. Still have power, 'net, and cable - and no water inside. I'm about to make the outdoor check of things but from the windows it looks good. Artos tried to head to work, but he came back home after three different detours were flooded over. Technology is lovely - he can work from home today.

We're still having winds and rain, but not nearly to the extreme that it was yesterday. Provided things stay like this, we'll be good. :-D

Pearl_Fox
10-31-2012, 11:47 AM
We weathered Sandy really well. Still have power, 'net, and cable - and no water inside. I'm about to make the outdoor check of things but from the windows it looks good. Artos tried to head to work, but he came back home after three different detours were flooded over. Technology is lovely - he can work from home today.

We're still having winds and rain, but not nearly to the extreme that it was yesterday. Provided things stay like this, we'll be good. :-D

Glad to hear that you are doing okay.