PDA

View Full Version : Hello!

Elefantastical
11-19-2012, 10:51 PM
Good evening!

Just wanted to take a moment to introduce myself; I'm Emily! I'm from SE Michigan, and I'm looking forward to joining a Local Wench group soon!

Gellis Indigo
11-20-2012, 09:00 AM
Welcome! :hi: As a Michigan wench you would be a part of Local 57.

Elefantastical
11-20-2012, 10:21 AM
Oh, thank you! :-D

MillieWylde
11-24-2012, 01:38 PM
Greetings, and welcome!

LadyStacy
12-11-2012, 11:04 PM
Just wanted to introduce myself to this group and explain a bit about myself.

As a crossdresser (NOT a drag queen) most of my life I dress and behave like any woman would and expect to be treated as one.

I also love ren fairs.

Putting these two parts of my life together brought me here.

I've ordered an outfit and plan to attend a fair in the spring of '13.

Are there any suggestions for me? Keep in mind that I would be one of the tallest wenches around at 6'4" (without heels). My goal is to loose weight (aren't we all) and to get down to a eigth of a ton (250 lbs). The term 'dainty' is NEVER used to describe me.

I hope to be part of this community and that most of the other wenches will be undestanding, possibly even acceping of me.

Thank you for suck a great group.

LadyStacy

renren
01-02-2013, 07:36 PM
Welcome! :hi:

LadyStacy
01-03-2013, 09:02 AM
I need suggestions of which local to apply for.

I live in Connecticut but my 'inner wench' comes out when I go storm chasing in the spring.

My plans for 2013 are to attend the Georgian Ren Fest in May.

So, fellow wenches, which local should apply to?

Thanks for your help and understanding.

Lady Stacy

LadyStacy
01-03-2013, 01:19 PM
In an earlier post I wrote "Thank you for suck a great group."

This was a typo and I assure you that I had no intentions of offending anyone.

I understand that some (most) wenches are pretty tough and are not easily flustered by something like this but I am new here and I don't want fellow wenches to get the wrong idea.

I meant to say 'Thank you for such a great group.'

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

KissMeKate
01-12-2013, 05:31 PM
Welcome to the boards! It can be a little quiet over the "off" season (winter), but gets pretty hopping over the summer months.

Hop around and see who's about. When you know you'll be traveling to another Faire than your local, check out their forums for suggestions of places to stay, things to do, and let them know that you'll be visiting.

LadyStacy: You should be able to edit your own posts to fix typos and add information.