PDA

View Full Version : Introducing myself

ChocolateButterfly
10-25-2013, 02:33 PM
Hi I'm new here! I'm a 22 year old college student. I've also been interested in Ren faires but sadly never really got the chance to go to one. ::bagonhead:: I'm from Western Mass but I'm currently in Central Mass, Worcester. Are there any wenches in that area? :smile::smile::hi:

RedFox
10-26-2013, 02:54 AM
I'm in Amherst, MA out in Western, MA! ^^ I moved up here from PA and just went to the CT ren faire recently and met the lovely ladies of local 24 which happens to be the local for New England wenches! ^^ Welcome to the madness! Please keep your arms and legs inside the basket at all times. :3

CarlottaConklin
10-28-2013, 06:51 AM
welcome on this destination have a great stay here to make it memorable one for us..

ChocolateButterfly
10-31-2013, 10:54 PM
I'm in Amherst, MA out in Western, MA! ^^ I moved up here from PA and just went to the CT ren faire recently and met the lovely ladies of local 24 which happens to be the local for New England wenches! ^^ Welcome to the madness! Please keep your arms and legs inside the basket at all times. :3

Thanks! That really makes me feel welcome! I know where is Amherst is...I'm originally from Springfield MA it's about an hour away. I'm glad you say what local we belong cause that's what I was going to ask. XD Where can I join on this forum?:hi:

RedFox
11-01-2013, 11:17 PM
You'll want to join via your profile page. Lower left hand side under the category "permission groups". You want to click on "join groups" and you can select it from the list. You'll have to be approved for the group before you can enter that part of the forums.... which could take a little while seeing the forums are quite a bit dead atm.

ChocolateButterfly
11-02-2013, 12:59 AM
You'll want to join via your profile page. Lower left hand side under the category "permission groups". You want to click on "join groups" and you can select it from the list. You'll have to be approved for the group before you can enter that part of the forums.... which could take a little while seeing the forums are quite a bit dead atm.

Thank you very much I did it. :cheer::-D

ArdellaEarlywine
11-15-2013, 08:03 AM
Welcome aboard the forums, have a great stay in here..

ChocolateButterfly
11-16-2013, 01:03 AM
Thank you everyone! I just wanted to let you all know...I've officially bought my membership into the guild! I'm so stoked! YAY! :ilu:::clappin:*rotfl*

ArdellaEarlywine
11-18-2013, 01:28 AM
So welcome i guess, have a great stay here.