PDA

View Full Version : ok -i'm done lurking... i am here!!

Pansy Faye
08-31-2005, 02:36 PM
well, i've done my obligatory 3 month forum haunt and have now taken my rightful place in world as a wench.

Pansy Faye is me name, and causin' trouble is me game. i 'ave been roamin' da lanes of da NYRF and CTRF for years, always on da outside lookin' in. but i foinly took da step and now 'ere i am. and proud be called a wench. :D i am pickin' up me papers at da faire on labor day and will wear me pin proudly. can't wait to get me book and learn a few new tricks.

any way - glad to foinly make de aquatintance of you foin ladies.

Gregour
08-31-2005, 02:41 PM
Well, with speach like that , I am surprised you haven't joined sooner... :lol:

Welcome and enjoy

Angel_of_Fire
08-31-2005, 05:23 PM
hello :hi: and welcome to the boards and the guild!

lady Amalthea
08-31-2005, 05:50 PM
Hail and well met!! you are well come to this happy family!!!

Morgana
09-01-2005, 08:26 AM
Welcome :D !

Lady Sarah
09-01-2005, 08:44 AM
Welcome to the Boards!

Nicole De La Mer
09-01-2005, 01:52 PM
Welcome and glad te have ye with us!

KissMeKate
09-01-2005, 02:03 PM
Welcome aboard wench!

loril13
09-02-2005, 09:44 AM
Merry meet. Welcome to the Boards. :hi:

Morrigan Lynnea
09-04-2005, 01:30 AM
Lurk no more!!! welcome to the madness!

Elsbeth McCoughllie
09-04-2005, 08:43 AM
Hail and welcome !!! Hope to meet you at CTRF!!!

Pansy Faye
09-04-2005, 09:03 AM

blessed be and merry meet!

i will be at CTRF deffinately on October 1 and 2. drat and dang i have a committment for on the opening weekend. family wedding out of state, vermont actually - 6 hour drive from home. i could have spitnails when i saw the date on the calendar. aaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhh :evil:

if you are there either of those dates, let me know. i'll find you since i kow what you look like from your picture. how do you do that by the way? i can't seem to get the link on my profile page to work. :?

until CTRF! merry meet again :hi:

Elsbeth McCoughllie
09-04-2005, 09:40 AM

blessed be and merry meet!

i will be at CTRF deffinately on October 1 and 2. drat and dang i have a committment for on the opening weekend. family wedding out of state, vermont actually - 6 hour drive from home. i could have spitnails when i saw the date on the calendar. aaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhh :evil:

if you are there either of those dates, let me know. i'll find you since i kow what you look like from your picture. how do you do that by the way? i can't seem to get the link on my profile page to work. :?

until CTRF! merry meet again :hi:

:( I was planning to go to the CLoister's faire that weekend with my mom, who lives in NJ. Of course if gas prices stay the eay they are, and/or she chickens out, that may not be happening. I wsa planning on going to CTRF Oct 16th weekend. Do you go to KRF?

For your avatar to fit, it has to be a certain size and format, or it won't work. The easiest way I've found is to get someone to take a picture of you with a cell phone camera. Those pictures ALWAYS work for me!!
Good luck!!

Pansy Faye
09-04-2005, 10:03 AM
ooooo - i love the cloisters. it's so beautiful there and peaceful. you;ll love it. and mom time is so important.

KRF?? kentucky?? kansas? got me on this one. i live in southern CT about 1/2 hour from NYC. NYRF is about hour and half from me and CTRF is about 1 hour, maybe a little more depending on traffic.. well perhaps we'llmeet sometime. i will be at the CTRF again on columbus day with rennie friends of ours. i will be the one dragging my hubby (not a rennie) through the faire totally embarassing him. he does love smee and blogg and the mud shows tho. so you might catch us there is you come then.

have a great time with mom. hope to meet you soon. :hi:

Myfanawy
09-04-2005, 05:52 PM
Hail and well-met! :hi:
--Myf

Elsbeth McCoughllie
09-04-2005, 09:09 PM
ooooo - i love the cloisters. it's so beautiful there and peaceful. you;ll love it. and mom time is so important.

KRF?? kentucky?? kansas? got me on this one. i live in southern CT about 1/2 hour from NYC. NYRF is about hour and half from me and CTRF is about 1 hour, maybe a little more depending on traffic.. well perhaps we'llmeet sometime. i will be at the CTRF again on columbus day with rennie friends of ours. i will be the one dragging my hubby (not a rennie) through the faire totally embarassing him. he does love smee and blogg and the mud shows tho. so you might catch us there is you come then.

have a great time with mom. hope to meet you soon. :hi:

KRF is King Richard's Faire. It's in Carver MA which is probably 5 hrs from you, judging by what you wrote about the other two....... If I don't go to Cloisters, I may go to CTRF that weekend. So, if you see me, come up and say hi!!!

Nimue
09-05-2005, 12:32 AM
Merry meet! Enjoy the boards! :D