PDA

View Full Version : garb for sale

Bridget BeadWeaver
09-12-2005, 06:27 PM
some of you may know - I recently had stomach surgery, and now I am the incredible shrinking wench.
none of my damn garb fits, so its mostly all for sale.
I have one burgundy pirate wench bodice for sale for 45.00 (bodice with a 4 panel skirt attached),
one gray bodice with a half skirt attached $30.00 (kind of pirety also)
two plaid skirts in burgundy and greenish tones $25 each
one 42DD coin bra $45.00 (not so much coins as much as sequins and spangles but great just the same)
and one green over dress. $50.00

for those of you who dont know me, I started out at a size 22.
most of this garb will fit between an 18 and a 24.

If you want photos, just pm me or email [email protected]
all prices are negotiable.
what ever doesnt sell here, will go on ebay.

thanks!!

Bridge

Myfanawy
09-12-2005, 06:55 PM
Congrats on losing the weight!
--Myf

Bridget BeadWeaver
09-13-2005, 06:24 PM
thanks to all who wished me well with the weight-off.
its been going well.
though the first two months were really hard....the payoff is starting to have its effects and Im quite pleased to see the old me again.

as for the garb....I took photos today - and I added a powder blue bodice I just made last weekend that's already too big, and a royal blue to die for skirt that I have enough fabric to make three times again....so....

since i have NOT A CLUE how to upload photos to here, email me for photos of garb at [email protected]
thanks.[/img]

Bridget BeadWeaver
09-13-2005, 06:25 PM
its been going well.
though the first two months were really hard....the payoff is starting to have its effects and Im quite pleased to see the old me again.

as for the garb....I took photos today - and I added a powder blue bodice I just made last weekend that's already too big, and a royal blue to die for skirt that I have enough fabric to make three times again....so....

since i have NOT A CLUE how to upload photos to here, email me for photos of garb at [email protected]
thanks

Bridget BeadWeaver
09-13-2005, 06:25 PM
its been going well.

thanks