PDA

View Full Version : This lady needs get well cards.

Rowen
09-17-2005, 09:01 PM
This was originally posted on another group I am in. It was way OT, but the moderator allowed it because she knows the poster. This struck a nerve with me, since I lost my own mom to cancer, so any way I can make this lady happier I will. I am looking for a card now.

http://www.nunnie.com/mom.html

Rowen

Angel_of_Fire
09-17-2005, 11:56 PM
i lost my mom to cancer also and after looking at a few lines of the website, i am going to send her a card also!

Lady Ciara
09-18-2005, 10:08 AM
I also lost my Mom to cancer, it so happens I 'm just getting ready to leave to go volunteer at a walk in Bridgeport Connecticut for women's cancers and survivors. I'm going to bring my camera and see if one of the walkers will wear a sign with her Mom's name on it, after I'll go get a card for her to put it in. Thank you for sharing this site. :grouphug:

Rowen
09-18-2005, 11:11 PM
I also lost my Mom to cancer, it so happens I 'm just getting ready to leave to go volunteer at a walk in Bridgeport Connecticut for women's cancers and survivors. I'm going to bring my camera and see if one of the walkers will wear a sign with her Mom's name on it, after I'll go get a card for her to put it in. Thank you for sharing this site. :grouphug:

Thank you for the idea! I already signed up for the breast cancer walk . The lung assn. walk was this morning, but I dislocated my toe 2 days ago and could not attend, or I would have worn her name then. Bless you. I am also going to share the site with my SCA Barony group. They are looking for another good project since they have finished with the Katrina benifit.
Never underestimate the power of love.

Rowen

Morrigan Lynnea
09-19-2005, 02:34 AM
Bought a fluffy kitty card to send out today. My son signed it too! Hope she will enjoy it! :)