PDA

View Full Version : 'ello M'ladies

Just a visiting rogue
09-26-2005, 10:23 PM
Well, I am yet another male willing to introduce himself out of some obligation after realizing just how much fun you all have hanging about this fine place. More often known as Fritz, Friedrich or the rather mundane Fred, I answer to those and many more, depending on the moment...

Lets see...introductions...I like long walks on the beach (by which I mean the tan-colored dust that is also a food group) candlelight dinners (no power in my booth) and chocolate covered strawberries (ok, no real explanation for that...I suspect it is self explanatory around here).

Well, I find that I have rambled enough.

*with a tip of the hat* Ladies…anon.

Nimue
09-26-2005, 10:39 PM
Huzzah, Bristol!!

Welcome to the madness! :D

KissMeKate
09-26-2005, 11:16 PM
Ah, for a moment there, I thought we (as in the Bristol wenches) would be able to play with you. But alas ***heavy sigh*** you have gone away. Perhaps one day to visit again.

And if you do...

You can try chocolate filled raspberries!

Just a visiting rogue
09-26-2005, 11:30 PM
Now, M'dear, does that mean you are offering to give me a raspberry?? :haloslip:

I do like to play...I have had rare moments in the past two years however, and those moments were oft spent running to get some shiney new thing I found suddenly essential.

I fear I must inform you that those among your cadre have indeed found me, though I was incognito in trying to sell them pretty things. I did however note more than a few visitors adorned with the relevent pin upon their...garb.

Perhaps I will return with the comming year, but it depends a bit on work and airfare.

Alchemist23
09-27-2005, 01:00 AM
"Everything is more fun in leather"?

I'd have to agree. I just took a shower in my new shoes, and that was a strange and wonderful experience.

Welcome.

Brianna
09-27-2005, 01:58 AM
Welcome, fine rogue!

mmmm....chocolate covered strawberries....now I'm hungry.

:D

Morrigan Lynnea
09-27-2005, 02:53 AM
Welcome!

lady Amalthea
09-27-2005, 08:02 AM
oooh, you're in my neck of the woods, mayhaps you'll journey to the VARF in the coming year. Me like meeting men :lick:

loril13
09-27-2005, 08:02 AM
Merry Meet and welcome.

mmmm .... a new Rogue to play with. :haloslip:

Alianne
09-27-2005, 12:46 PM
Y'know, ladies...when saying hello to a newbie 'rogue', do some of you have to act, well, almost desperate?

(at least, that's how it's *appearing*)

Remember : "All men are created surplus"

:roll:

Malcolm
09-27-2005, 05:31 PM
Y'know, ladies...when saying hello to a newbie 'rogue', do some of you have to act, well, almost desperate?

And I could do without women, but where would be the fun in that? :kiss:

Morgana
09-27-2005, 06:28 PM
Welcome :D :wink: !

Alianne
09-27-2005, 06:57 PM

And I could do without women, but where would be the fun in that? :kiss:

True enough....but we *do* have a manifesto. ;)

I mean, we've all seen men before....let's not act like they're a new species or something........ :lumpy: <----*this* might be a new species, tho'.... ;)

Just a visiting rogue
09-28-2005, 06:49 PM
Oh my...My mere appearance seems to have brought on some conflict...And I will admit, there is a bit of the feeling of being a new toy, but then again, everyone likes the new toys and wants to get a turn...

Oh, wait, that might be taken wrong...

Everyone wants a chance to play with the new toy...

Nope, that doesn't work either...

Just as long as everyone plays nice and no one breaks the toys, much rejoicing can be had by all.

Yup, that one works for me.

Oh, and in referance to VRF, I suspect I will be there. Just looked at the dates, and if all goes as planned I will be back by then, and desperately in need of a bit of faire.

KissMeKate
10-03-2005, 11:56 AM

And I agree (with the exception of my dear love, who has stuck with me through thick and thin). But as we still outnumber the Rogues 3-to-1 (not that I'm complaining!), it is nice to have new men to flirt with and tease mercilessly. It's fun! :twisted:

Bean
10-04-2005, 12:01 AM
I just moved to VA from western PA and hope to get to VaRF next year. There also is a Celtic weekend here in Leesburg the second weekend of June. Saw it setting up when I came down to scope out the area this summer.

Welcome to the craziness that is wench central!!