PDA

View Full Version : Almost time to Vote

FairieTink
10-05-2005, 01:07 PM
Since it is getting closer to time to vote, I thought perhaps you ladies might have questions for those vying for the open jobs.

Sof if you have any questions, please feel free to shoot them at me, here is fine or PM if you don't want it public. We aren't that active of a guild but I think we can change that.

Jess Devyne
10-05-2005, 02:08 PM
Same goes for me. Ready to campaign!!! :wink:

FairieTink
10-05-2005, 03:50 PM
Wow for a minute I thought you said Champagne and I was already for ya.

Jess Devyne
10-05-2005, 07:34 PM
What's really funny....I actually typed champagne initially!!! Fixed it before I sent it though. We are thinking alike today, aren't we?!

Myfanawy
10-05-2005, 11:44 PM
And that's how Madames of Vice SHOULD think! ;) (I mean, having similar ideas is a good thing, but any good wench will happily drink a glass of champagne...)
--Myf

Adriana Rose
10-06-2005, 02:27 AM
Blond moment here *no offence to any blondes*

What other postions are up for grabs??

(my Little Brown Book is packed)

*checking mirror for any stray blonde hairs*

FairieTink
10-06-2005, 02:56 PM
Blond moment here *no offence to any blondes*

What other postions are up for grabs??

(my Little Brown Book is packed)

*checking mirror for any stray blonde hairs*

As far as I know non, we have two vice madam slots and then head bitty in charge *giggles* Unless you want to run for one of those, it is put to a vote ater all.

FairieTink
10-06-2005, 06:31 PM
I am a little sad, according to the members search, we have a total of 48 ladies in our local, and I don't think that number is even current I know I don't show. And the responce we seem to be getting is less than hip.

Ladies I am pondering sending each lady who is listed an email, to assist in getting this local moving again, what do you all think?

Adriana Rose
10-08-2005, 01:28 AM
That is a really good Idea!

cuz there are a couple of us who have other's emails that don;t come and post that often. So maybe they could forward the letter to the other Wenches..

Myfanawy
10-09-2005, 12:54 AM
So as of now, we only have one candidate for each position, yes?
--Myf

FairieTink
10-09-2005, 01:07 PM
--Myf

So far it does seem that way.

Maybe you want Jess and I to wrestle for in in Jello :) Winner gets one job, looser gets the other.

Hurm, if we did that would anyone really be a looser.

Myfanawy
10-09-2005, 01:34 PM
--Myf

Maybe you want Jess and I to wrestle for in in Jello :) Winner gets one job, looser gets the other.

HA!!!

Now wouldn't the rogues just LOVE that?!!!

Reminds me of a great story...

A friend of mine has a twin sister (or "sin twister", as she calls her...) Basically, my friend had this boyfriend who ended up cheating on her...the weekend after she found out, her twin was at a party, which the girl the boyfriend had cheated on her with was also at. There was Jello wrestling at the party...her twin ended up wrestling this girl, and had her face-down in the Jello in 8 seconds flat!! Awesome way to defend your twin sister's honor, eh?

I digress....back to the regularly scheduled topic!
--Myf

Jess Devyne
10-10-2005, 12:48 PM
--Myf

I'm pretty sure I would get my wenchly butt drowned in Jello!

I did find 2 pinned wenches while visiting Las Vegas! MoonWench and (I think) GuinnessWench, it was great meeting you!

As far as champaigning, I would promise to always do my best to make sure we are the best 35 ever...and champagne will flow freely at the end of the campaign!!!

At this point, I will be at Devonshire. FairieTink, you still want company?!

FairieTink
10-10-2005, 01:31 PM
At this point, I will be at Devonshire. FairieTink, you still want company?!

Hell Yes, bring the pirate bodice!!!

Jess Devyne
10-10-2005, 02:20 PM
You got it!

Jess Devyne
10-10-2005, 02:21 PM
You got it!

FairieTink
10-10-2005, 05:00 PM
call me around 4pm :)