+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Usergroups - IWG/IBRSC members please read

Grand Poohbahs Needs a Hobby webmistress has much to be proud of webmistress has much to be proud of webmistress has much to be proud of webmistress has much to be proud of webmistress has much to be proud of webmistress has much to be proud of webmistress has much to be proud of webmistress has much to be proud of webmistress has much to be proud of webmistress's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Usergroups - IWG/IBRSC members please read

I have been working on the usergroups for the forums for the past few hours. Please go to your control panel's usergroup page and verify that you are a member of the usergroups you should be a member of (specifically guild locals, IBRSC, or elected officials):

http://www.wench.org/profile.php?do=editusergroups

If you do NOT belong to a usergroup that you should be in, use the form on that page to request membership, and the usergroup leader will review your request.

It is to your benefit to make sure you are in a usergroup if you belong there - IWG and IBRSC guild members have a higher private message quota and are permitted to upload more gallery photos than non-guild members.

Those of you who wish to be usergroup leaders for your local, please let me know. The only requirement is that you must be a relatively frequent forum user (every day or every few days, preferred), so that you can review pending requests within a timely fashion.
    Last edited by webmistress; 09-09-2011 at 05:43 PM. Reason: updated link
    -- snipe 学生
    Madame Cum Laude
    IWG Member #0004

Me: snipe.net · phpchick.com · tehawesome.net · crankyhaiku.com · geekhaiku.com · geekdays.com · FBMHell.com
    My Passions: pet-abuse.com · everydayactivist.com · sound.ly

Generous Benefactor Verbose Veteran Lady Sarah is a name known to all Lady Sarah is a name known to all Lady Sarah is a name known to all Lady Sarah is a name known to all Lady Sarah is a name known to all Lady Sarah is a name known to all Lady Sarah's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Usergroups - IWG/IBRSC members please read

Just for the record, who's the group leader for 13? Is that why you asked us who the mods were for the old board?
    Lady Sarah Grimm
    Her Grace, Lady Sarah the Edible of Giggleswick under Table

Yup. I'm a Bitch. Thankfully this isn't breaking news.

IWG #2715, Merc #649, REAP #47, SSPF #6 - The Temptress of the Six. AMOK!!
    Free Range Wench!

I... am... Fish Ninja!! (Because Yso said so!)

The Guild of St. Elizabeth I, Gloriana! - God Save the Wardrobe!
    http://armadiodellasignora.blogspot.com/

All Praise The Mighty Rack!
    "Beauty is someone you notice... Charm is someone who notices you." - fortune cookie
    There is no secret ingredient.

Grand Poohbahs Needs a Hobby webmistress has much to be proud of webmistress has much to be proud of webmistress has much to be proud of webmistress has much to be proud of webmistress has much to be proud of webmistress has much to be proud of webmistress has much to be proud of webmistress has much to be proud of webmistress has much to be proud of webmistress's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads

Yes, that's exactly why :) I have no idea who was mod for anything. :( So right now, I am the group leader for all of them
    -- snipe 学生
    Madame Cum Laude
    IWG Member #0004

Me: snipe.net · phpchick.com · tehawesome.net · crankyhaiku.com · geekhaiku.com · geekdays.com · FBMHell.com

Certifiable Rogue Verbose Veteran Cyranno DeBoberac is a jewel in the rough Cyranno DeBoberac is a jewel in the rough Cyranno DeBoberac is a jewel in the rough Cyranno DeBoberac is a jewel in the rough Cyranno DeBoberac's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads

Under the descriptions for the locals, it says "for guild members" as opposed to "for IWG guild members". Does that mean that the locals groups include IBRSC members as well?
    "Cut Sarah Palin a break for saying 'refudiate'. It's just her self-defecating humor."

Downloads
    Uploads

No, only IWG.
    -- snipe 学生
    Madame Cum Laude
    IWG Member #0004

Downloads
    Uploads

Cyranno - would you like to be the usergroup leader for the IBRSC? It doesn't come with any additional permissions or obligations - you just have to approve, deny or ignore requests to join that usergroup. You're on the boards a lot, so I thought you might be a good candidate...
    -- snipe 学生
    Madame Cum Laude
    IWG Member #0004

Certifiable Rogue Verbose Veteran Cyranno DeBoberac is a jewel in the rough Cyranno DeBoberac is a jewel in the rough Cyranno DeBoberac is a jewel in the rough Cyranno DeBoberac is a jewel in the rough Cyranno DeBoberac's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads

I could. I'd only have two reservations. 1) I'm not necessarily in a position to be able to verify if someone is actually IBRSC, and 2) yes, I'm on a lot, but there are stretches of time where I'm not on at all or very little and I anticipate such a stretch coming up soon given what going on at my job.

That being said.... I serve at the pleasure of the webmistress.
    "Cut Sarah Palin a break for saying 'refudiate'. It's just her self-defecating humor."

Downloads
    Uploads

Well, we can have more than one group leader per group. I went ahead and added you - so whoever gets to the list first (you or me) can take care of approvals. While you wouldn't necessarily have a way to validate that they are truly IBRSC members, you'd probably have a better idea than I would, since I never go to the IBRSC boards, and the only rogues I talk to these days are the ones here. If we need to add another leader once your work ties you up, we can do that too.
    -- snipe 学生
    Madame Cum Laude
    IWG Member #0004

Downloads
    Uploads

ok, cool. So, a request just pops into my box the same as a PM?

Downloads
    Uploads

Actually, unfortunately, as far as I can see, there is no notification - so we just have to periodically check that page.
    -- snipe 学生
    Madame Cum Laude
    IWG Member #0004

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information