Yesterday early evening, I was exposed to an herbicide. The exposure was accidental (my friend feels bad about it. I was picking up some mountain bikes and neither oone of us had any idea that her other half was spraying the graveled areas at their house for weeds.) Anyway, I did get showered and changed into new clothes within 10 minutes of the exposure. I am now in the I hurt all over, itch and feel sick stage. (Hate to think how I would feel if I had actually been sprayed instead of walking by where it had been sprayed.) I managed to avoid blisters on the exposed portions of my feet by showering quickly and taking an allergy pill.
My question is, does anyone have any suggestions or information on some ways to help deal with this problem. I can't even walk within 15 feet of an open bottle of the stuff much less through an area that has been sprayed. And this goes for pesticides and chemical fertilizers too.